New Delhi: As India struggles to cope with the thick of negativity engulfing it presently, an organization enters to sow positivity to lift bleak outlook. Brain Behaviour Research Foundation of India (BBRFI) has chosen 25 illustrious personalities who are paragon of virtues that constitute positivity which is need of the hour. The foundation is organising ‘POSITIVITY AWARDS’ on December 21 for them to inspire youths who need to be injected with hope.
It is first of its kind awards recognising positive personality traits. The categories of awards bear the name of positive personality attributes i.e. Empathy, Patience, Passion et al. The Conclave will have a talk on ‘Mental health and financial management’ considering the recent economic slowdown, talk on ‘Positivity and cellular happiness’ by Dr. K.K. Agarwal and session on music as a therapy for psychological well-being.
Dr Meena Mishra, Chairperson of BBRFI, announced the awards in a press conference. The Foundation is an organization given to bringing out best in Indian youths by analysing innards of their brain. Mrs Mishra, an oncologist by training and specializing treatment of brain tumour, has ditched her lucrative profession for a mission to spread positivity in the society.
Bemoaning the current spate of negativity spewed by incidents of gang-rapes, murders, suicides and engulfing India, Dr (Mrs) Mishra imputes this sorry state of affairs on lack of focus on instilling positive personality traits in individuals. She opines ‘Positivity’ awards are a celebration of Positive Personality traits rather than achievements. She adds, ‘The Positivity Awards will be the first in India that celebrates the success of human personality traits. In the era of artificial intelligence, the positive human personality traits is what makes human different from robots. We at BBRFI are excited about this new concept of awards and look forward to the event’s success.’
The list of awardees as follows:
- The EMPATHY award Dr. Nagraj Huilgol (Director, Advanced Centre for Radiation Oncology, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai)
- The SPECIAL JURY award Prof. (Dr.) Randeep Guleria (Director, AIIMS Delhi)
- The PATIENCE award Dr. R. P. Beniwal (HOD, Dept. of Psychiatry, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi)
- The PASSION award Sh. Hansraj Hans (Member of Parliament, Delhi)
- The INSPIRATION award Dr. K. K. Aggarwal (Former National President, Indian Medical Association)
- The POSITIVE PERSONALITY award Dr. Ashutosh Karnatak (CMD, GAIL India Ltd.)
- The HEALING award Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Sagar (Dept. of Psychiatry, AIIMS Delhi)
- The RESILIENCE award Priya Das (Social Worker & Cancer Survivor)
- The INTEGRITY award Sh. Dipanker Shri Gyan (Director, Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti)
- The GENTLE award Prabal Pratap Singh (Editor, Hindi Cluster, News18)
- The COMPASSION award Advocate Rajesh Thakur (Social Worker and Legal Support)
- The AWESOME award Maj. Gen. (Retd.) P.C. Panjikar (VSM)
- The CARE award Dr. Manoj Kumar (Ex- Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities & Founder JM Institute of Speech & Hearing)
- The LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT award (Psychology) Prof. (Dr.) Dwarka Pershad (Clinical Psychologist, Retired Additional Professor of Clinical Psychology, PGIMER, CHANDIGARH)
- The LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT award (Education) Prof. B. P. Khandelwal (Ex-Chairman CBSE, Member DPS Society)
- The PERSEVERANCE award B. K. Hari (Industrialist) 17. The MOTIVATION award Dr. Rakesh Chopra (Profit Mentor)
- The UPLIFTING award UDAAN for the disabled (NGO)
- Messenger of Positivity Plus Approach Foundation
- Messenger of health and wellbeing Swasth Bharat (Trust)
- Messenger of Hope Prayas (NGO)
- Messenger of Generousity Hope Foundation
- Messenger of Responsibility Holy Mother’s Touch School
- The GENEROUS award Sh. Shyam Bihari Lohia (Social Worker)
- The LEADERSHIP award Shri S.P. Lall- Chairman DITMR, FBD
Brain Behaviour Research Foundation of India’ is a National level research trust registered organization. The Trust is an amalgamation of diverse professionals with the common aim of ‘Promoting Positive Mental Health & Well-being for All’ by guiding the children and youth towards careers matching their talent using 4-Dimensional Brain Analysis, a unique diagnostic tool innovated by BBRFI. BBRFI is the only charitable organization in India that is working towards scientific and evidence-based guidance and counselling in career, interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships.