Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
IPC also provides IP Reference Substances (IPRS) which act as a finger print for identification of an article under test and its purity as prescribed in IP.
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
A Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad on 12.10.2021 purely contract basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
No of Posts : 10
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : Rs. 26,250/-
Place of Posting : Preferably Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad Or Any ADR Monitoring Centre under Pharmacovigilance Programme of India
Essential Qualification :Master degree in Pharmacology/Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm.D/ MBBS/ BDS from a recognised University/Institute.
Desirable : One year experience in drug safety / Pharmacovigilance
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions : The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu app on mobile of candidate is mandatory.
Walk in Interview
Date : 12th October 2021
Reporting time : 9 am to 10 am.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, (IPC), Ghaziabad
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification Certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated Resume
4. 2 Passport size Photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
6. One set of copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
1. Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 10 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
2. If the number of candidates on the day of walk-in interview turn up in large number, walk-in interview may be continued on the next day as per the situation and this will be informed to the candidates on 12.10.2021 itself.
3. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
4. No further query regarding the selection of candidate will be entertained in future.