The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
IPC is created to set standards for drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for the treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving the Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes the rational use of generic medicines by publishing the National Formulary of India.
IP prescribes standards for the identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from the health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post: Director – Sales & Marketing
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through the Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Salary: 90 K – to UPTO 1.5 Lakh
Qualification: Essential:- Masters’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent / Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science, Medical or related field. Experience A minimum of 15 years of experience in sales &/or marketing of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, publications, services, laboratory consumables and related goods.
1. Excellent network in pharmaceutical R&D / manufacturing setups.
2. In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
3. Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Age: Preferably below 50 years (can be relaxed for the suitable candidate)
Place of Posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
1. Design and implement marketing strategy to meet sales targets.
2. Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
3. Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
4. Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
5. Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
6. Understand and effectively communicate the organization’s value proposition, product and current partnerships.
7. Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
8. Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
9. Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners.
10. Identify and build new business opportunities in target markets
11. Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs, and networking events.
Period of engagement
We are looking for long-term engagement with a suitable candidate. Engagement models could be consultancy, retainers, advisory or similar and can be finalized based on discussion and mutual agreement.
1. Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age, and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
5. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their educational qualification and experience at the time of the Interview.
6. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
An updated Resume, with qualifications & experience, should be uploaded along with the application form.
The last date for submitting the application form is 18.11.2022 closing hours are 5.30 pm
You can submit your application at the below-mentioned link