Apply online, the link is given below: The National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support institution under the National Health Mission (NHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
NHSRC works closely with the MoHFW and the States for Health Systems strengthening and supporting implementation of other interventions under the NHM.
Work at the NHSRC is organized around seven divisions, namely – Community Processes & Comprehensive Primary Care, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology, Human Resources for Health, Knowledge Management Division, Public Health Administration and Quality and Patient Safety Division.
Since its inception in 2006, NHSRC has been a repository of knowledge and a centre of excellence for its agenda.
This organization has professional linkages with a plethora of domestic and international bodies involved in the field of Public Health.
There have been several personnel who have served with NHSRC and gained invaluable experience enabling them to graduate to the next rung of the professional ladder.
Vast exposure to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and its processes is a unique feature of NHSRC.
Post: Consultant – Quality and Patient Safety
Job Code: C-Q&PS
Roles & Responsibilities :
The expected roles of the incumbent are summarized below –
• Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines and examine the existing measurement system (ME & checkpoints) under the NQAS, LaQshya, MusQan, Kayakalp and Patient Safety Tool.
• Support the division in the drafting of other quality initiatives
• Support the States with the Implementation of NQAS, LaQshya, MusQan, Kayakalp and Patient Safety Tools.
• Development of Resource Material
• Conduct training in the States / UT
• Analysis of key performance indicators, and outcome indicators and plan further to strengthen the gaps observed during the analysis.
• May be deputed to work in the Certification unit, NHSRC
• Any other task, as per need of the Quality and Patient Safety Division
1. Possess MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS / Nursing / B.Pharma degree with Two years of full-time Postgraduate degrees in Hospital Management / Public Heath from a reputed institute:
2. 3 years post-qualification experience.
3. At least One year’s experience in the implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS) at the State / District level.
4. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)
Note- • Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
• The candidates may be subjected to written tests and presentations to judge their writing skills and language proficiency
Age Limit: 45 Years (As of last date of receiving applications)
Work Location: New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands-on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Extensive Travel to the States and Districts as per need.
Remuneration Range : Between Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate with qualification and experience
Other Benefits: In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance, Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy), 30 days Consolidated leave, fully paid Maternity to leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy, performance linked increments, TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
Duration of Contract: Contract till 31st March 2024 with further extensions of similar duration (subject to satisfactory performance)
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at the appropriate level.
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill out the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
The last date for receiving applications is 2nd November 2022.