Central Medical Services Society has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies.
The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Post : General Manager (Logistics & Supply Chain)
Number of Posts : One (01)
Emoluments : Rs. 1,50,000/- per month (Consolidated – all inclusive)
Age limit : Up to 55 years of age as on last date of submission of application.
Educational Qualification : An Engineering Degree/ B.Pharma / MBA
• Candidate must have post qualification work experience of minimum 15 years in Central Govt. /State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies AND/OR in Pharmaceutical Industry/FMCG/ E commerce / Logistic Service Providers (Company with INR 500Crores Annual Turn Over in the preceding Financial Year).
• Of the above 15 years, candidate must have at least 06 years’ experience in whole time capacity in Store Management /Warehousing/ Transportation/Distribution and Logistics .
• Knowledge of Supply Chain System & process having PAN India Operation.
• Knowledge of good warehousing practices.
• Knowledge of GFR.
• Candidate should be proficient in MS Office.
• Candidate should have good oral and written expression in English.
Probation period : 6 months
Period of appointment : For retention/continuation, review of performance at the end of every year by the DG & CEO and the Chairman, Governing Body. However, services can be terminated / relieved by serving one month notice by either side.
Main Responsibilities of General Manager (LSC)
• To lay down guidelines for efficient management of Logistics and Supply Chain Management of warehouses of CMSS as well as ensure timely supply of goods to Nodal Officer of Programs.
• Implement national/international Best Practices for storage and distribution of health related goods.
• Responsible for maintaining data and MIS pertaining to receipts, dispatches, expiry, near expiry, with details of quantity & cost etc.
• Use MIS data for supply chain efficiencies & improve system and process .
• To design replenishment process and monitor stock out positions.
• Designs and implementation Logistics and Inventory Management System.
• Devise a cost effective transport and distribution systems.
• To improve cost effectiveness including methods to reduce losses, overstocking, waste, expiry date tracking, security measure, and inefficient handling and distribution methods.
• Advice States to bring improvements in the inventory control, efficient running of warehouses with better MIS.
• Training to CMSS and other government staff on Good Warehousing Practices.
• Monitoring and evaluate vendors on the laid down parameters.
• Preparation of tender documents for transportation, warehouse infrastructure, maintenance of ware house, relating to ERP system of ware house etc.
• Responsible to publish the tenders as per requirement in prescribed manner.
• Assist in training needs and preparation of training materials required for in house team / clients/partners /Vendors related to distribution and storage of drugs/vaccines/contraceptive etc.
• Advice in matters of Quality Assurance during storage and movement.
• Any other duties as assigned by the DG & CEO or /and Reporting Officer.
General Instructions to Candidates
Regarding filling of application & other terms
1.1 All the columns are compulsory. If any column is not applicable or no information is there to be furnished write ‘Not applicable’ or ‘N/A\ Any other answers will render the application invalid
1.2 Incomplete/invalid application: If any column is left unfilled, such an application will be treated as incomplete/invalid and will be rejected summarily.
1.3 Instructions are provided below for each column in the application. Please read the instructions before filling the application.
1.4 NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing the selection test.
1.5 Application Fee: A fee of Rs. 1000.00(Rupees One Thousand Only) for the post of General Manager (Logistics & Supply Chain) / Rs.500.00(Rupees Five hundred only ) for all other posts can be paid via demand draft in favour of “ CENTRAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY “ Payable at New Delhi OR by online payment as per accounts details :
NAME OF ACCOUNT : CENTRAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY
BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH NAME WITH ADDRESS : NIRMAN BHAWAN, MAULANA AZAD ROAD, NEW DELHI-110011
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 32719062216
IFSC CODE : SBIN0000583
MICR CODE : 110002092
Applications complete in all respects to be sent in a sealed envelope marked as “Application for the post of “ ………………….at Central Medical Services Society” to the address The General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, VishwaYuvak Kendra, Teen MurtiMarg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021..
Incomplete applications, or those received after the last date will not be entertained. CMSS will not be responsible for any postal delays. No application will be received after 5.30 PM. on closing date.
The last date of receipt of application is 06.05.2022