The eligible candidates (fresher / retired) are encouraged to apply for the different positions for filling up of the following posts on daily wage basis in Jharsuguda district for providing services on C-19 for the period up to 31st July1 2021, which may be further extended if, situation so warrants.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 05
Remuneration as per the labour and ESI DeptL Notification : Rs. 388/- Perday
C-19 INCENTIVE : Rs.612/ per day
Eligible Criteria : Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha / equivalent & Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College and Hospital of the state / any other recognized private institution duly approved by AICTE and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
1. Candidate must not below the age of 21 years and must not exceed age of 42 years as on 01.05.2021.
2. The age for Govt Retired candidates is allowed up to 65 years as on 01.05.2021.
1. The Engagement will be purely temporary for a period up to 31.07.2021, which may be further extended if, situation so warrants.
2. The engagement is terminable at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof. Further such engagement does not confer any right on the engagement for any further engagement / regularization of such engagement.
3. The remuneration shall be paid on daily wages basis as per the details mentioned in the above table.
4. Candidates selected to work for the said post will submit one undertaking regarding their duty as well as willing to serve in C-19 related activities.
5. No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail / district website / whatsapp / telephone only.
6. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
Eligible candidates may download the application form and send the same in e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) / post/ courier /by hand and the same should reach in the Office of the CDM & PHO, Jharsuguda as per the schedule date and time.
Candidates are requested to log on the district website on regular interval and no personal communication will be entertained. The undersigned reserves all right to accept or reject the candidature of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof. Typographical error (if any) may be exempted.
Last Date : on or before 12.05.2021 (01.00PM).