The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The IPC was created to set standards for drugs in the country. Its basic function is to regularly update the standards of drugs commonly required for the treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving the quality of medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of the Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing the National Formulary of India.
From the perspective of human beings and animals, IP prescribes standards for identity, purity, and strength of drugs essentially required from a health care perspective.
A Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of a Pharmacopoeial Associate for the Phyto Division, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad, purely on a contract basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- 30 Years
Salary : Rs. 32,000/-
No. of Post : 02
Place of Posting : Phyto Division, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification and Experience :Master’s degree in Pharmacognosy/Phytochemistry/ /Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Analysis from the recognised University/Institute Good knowledge of Computers.
Job Description :
1. Handling of instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, GC-MS for Phyto Pharmacetutical drugs monograph verification and Botanical reference substances and phytochemical reference substance verification.
2. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Sr. Pharmacopoeial Associate
Age :- Not more than 40 years
Salary : Rs. 40,000/-
No. of Post : 01
Place of Posting : Biologics Division, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification and Experience :
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Pharmacy/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology or equivalent. Good Knowledge of computers.
Experience : Minimum 05 years experience in drug testing and analysis of Biotherapeutics/ Knowledge of Biologics. Experience in cell culture technique/Molecular Biology technique
Job Description :
1. Handling of instruments such as HPLC, LCMS, SDS Page etc.
2. Development of Quality standard of rDNA products, vaccines etc
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates, including experience certificates and other documentary proofs, at the time of interview. The required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated resume
4. 2 passport-size photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
6. One set of copies of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Period of engagement : The tenure of the contract will be for a period of up to one year. However, if the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu App on mobile of candidate is mandatory.
Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
2. No further query regarding the selection/rejection of candidate will be entertained in future.
3. Those who have attended the interview on 23.09.2021 for the said post are required not to attend the interview again.
Walk in Interview
Date –06th December 2021 (Monday)
Reporting time : 9 am to 11am.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad