Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. IPC is created to set standards for drugs in the country.
Its basic function is to update the standards of drugs commonly required for the treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving the quality of medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of the Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes the rational use of generic medicines by publishing the National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for the identity, purity, and strength of drugs essentially required from the health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post: Pharmacopoeial Associate (Phyto Division)
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through the Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Salary: Rs. 32,000/-
Qualification: M.Pharm in pharmacognosy, pharmaceutical, or chemistry analysis from a recognized university or institute; 1 year of experience handling instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, and GC-MS for the analysis of herbal drugs will be preferred.
Well-versed knowledge of computer applications (MS Excel, Powerpoint) and other tools).
Age: Not exceeding 32 years
Job Description :
1. Use of instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, and MS to verify phytopharmaceutical drug monographs and botanical reference substances.
2. Any other work assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
Period of engagement
The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff are not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age, and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
4. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
5. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their educational qualification and experience at the time of the Interview. 6. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
No other mode of submission of the application form will be accepted.
The last date for submitting the application form is 11th December 2022 closing hour is 5:30 PM