Download application Form: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL, Bengaluru, is a government of India enterprise.
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of the Government of India with a shareholding from the Government of Karnataka thru Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KSIIDC).
From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
Post :Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance [QA]
Age : 25-40
Department : Quality Assurance
Educational Qualification : B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Minimum Relevant Experience :Minimum 5 years and above Experience in Reputed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Job Location : Peenya, Bengaluru
Salary Package : Monthly Gross Around Rs.61680/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
Experience is required as under :
• Sound knowledge about the implementation and maintenance of GMP standards.
• Knowledge about the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems
• Hands-on Experience in International regulation and compliance
• Hands-on experience in ANVISA, EMA, PIC/S and other international regulatory audits is essential.
• Must have knowledge and work experience in routine Quality Assurance functions.
Note : Preference shall be given to candidates with experience in sterile injectable facilities.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Note : Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.