Apply online, the link is given below: The CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following purely temporary vacancy in the research project titled “Characterization of tumor suppressor function of mRNA 4466” funded by CSIR.
CDFD wishes to fill up the following post in the above project.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
Age Limit: 32 years
Emoluments: 35,000/- p.m. + HRA (applicable only if selected candidate does not avail of CDFD hostel accommodation)
Essential qualifications :
(i) M.Sc., B.E., B.Tech, B.V.Sc., B.Pharm, or equivalent degree, and at least two years of post – M.Sc., B.E., B.Tech, B.V.Sc., B.Pharm Research Experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
(ii) M.E., M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Technology.
(iii) MBBS or BDS with 1 year internship / M.V.Sc / M.Pharm or equivalent.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The vacancies against the position shall be filled based on the vacancies available at the time of selection.
If more vacancies with identical job requirements become available within one year after the selection, these can also be filled from among the candidates who are impaneled for the above position.
2. Depending on the qualifications, experience, and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the candidates may be selected.
3. Depending on the qualifications, experience, and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the selected candidates may be placed on a scale and designation lower than the grade advertised/applied against.
4. Emoluments of the candidates selected for the position may vary depending upon the qualifications, experience, recommendations of the Selection Committee, or emoluments sanctioned by the funding agency in the project.
5. Selection against the above position will not make the candidates with a Master’s Degree, eligible to register for the Ph.D. degree.
6. This position is purely temporary and is initially for a period of six months or one year. This position could be extended/terminated depending on the continuation of the project(s).
7. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/ EWS applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
8. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/ Women applicants will be as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for an interview.
The applications will be screened by a committee based on the research experience and requirements of each project.
The candidates found suitable will be shortlisted and interviewed through Video Conference.
The decision of the Director, CDFD will be final in this respect and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any of the selected individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application form ONLINE through this portal.
Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, research / other experience, and reservation category (if applicable).
Candidates may contact <email@example.com> for any queries regarding the advertisement.
The last date for submitting online applications is 21.09.2022 after which, the application portal for registrations and submissions of incomplete applications will be closed.
Applications without copies of certificates in support of date of birth / educational qualifications/experience/reservation category (if applicable).