The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences.
NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas.
Combined priorities for comprehensive patient care, manpower development and research, stem from the commitment to an integrated and multidisciplinary approach which addresses societal needs.
Post :Research Associate (Radiochemistry – Academic) Under NI&IR
Educational Qualification :
a) Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc in Chemistry / M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Sciences / M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine / M.Pharma from a recognized University / Institution.
b) Ph.D in relevant field from a recognized University / Institution
Upper Age limit : 40 years
Pay Matrix : Level 11: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-.
Initial Pay in the Pay Matrix : Rs. 67,700/-
Period : On contract basis for 01 year likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.
2. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
3. The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making payment is listed in the Annexure – 1 below. No Payment is required for PWD Candidates.
4. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
5. If necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
6. No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
7. For applying more than one post, candidates should send a separate application for each post along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee for each post as stated above.
8. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam which will be followed by skill test.
9. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, EWS, SC & ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M. No.36011/1/98-Estt. (Res) dated 01.07.1998.
10. Latest OBC Certificate in Annexure A format containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certification of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (For format kindly see Annexure A which is attached with this notification in website).
11. The person claiming reservation under Economically Weaker Section has to produce Income and Assets Certificate from the Competent Authority in proper format (Copy Enclosed in website notification as attachment). Candidates are informed to enclose the certificate along with application while submitting the application form. If candidates are failed to enclose the certificate, they will be not entitled for any reservation and will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (Kindly refer Annexure B and C which is attached with this notification in website).
12. If vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, it will NOT be carried forward to the next year as backlog.
13. The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change at any stage of recruitment.
14. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
15. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
16. Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org email only.
17. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
18. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 15.10.2021 up to 4.30 P.M.
19. Cutoff date for calculation of age, experience is 15.10.2021.
The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making payment is listed in the Annexure – 1 below. No Payment is required for PWD Candidates.
The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. T
he duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 15.10.2021