AIC-GISC Foundation, a subsidiary company of Gujarat Technological University Innovation & Startup Centre (GISC), is inviting applications for Atal Incubation Centre established at Gujarat Technological University, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, for the following posts.
Post : Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – 1 Post
Atal Incubation Center – Gujarat Innovation and Startup Center Foundation (AIC-GISC) promoted by Gujarat Technological University supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog aims to foster the culture of Innovation and entrepreneurship by supporting technology-based start- ups; developing an ecosystem which is conducive for innovation, where start-ups and new ventures thrive.
Job Description : (Head/CEO)
• The Head of the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) at Gujarat Technological University will be the operational and de-facto executive head of the Incubation Centre at Gujarat Technological University. The Head will be assigned an appropriate title, either that of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Head or equivalent post selection.
• The Head shall be appointed under the aegis of AIC-GISC Foundation, a not-for-profit, subsidiary company of Gujarat Technological University Innovation & Startup Centre (GISC), incorporated specifically for the Atal Incubation Centre. The Head shall collaborate with and report to the Board of Directors GISC.
• The Head will be required to lead all operations of the Incubator, give it strategic direction, build and scale incubation programs, outreach programs, measure impact, as well as collaborate with national and global ecosystems to employ best practices in order to convert the incubation Centre into a world-class hub for solving Health related issues.
• Create significant value for start-ups, investors and incubator and make it one of the top incubator in this domain globally.
• He/She should be able steer the early Stage Start-ups to Growth stage enterprises in due course of time and make the incubator Sustainable.
Remuneration : Upto Rs. 1.25 Lakhs Per Month fixed
Age Limit : Not more than 45 years
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits :
– Post-Graduation in Business Management/Engineering/ M.Pharm / Master in Biological Science / Life Science with min. of 55% from a recognized University/ Institute.
– Good updated knowledge of Computer applications (on emails, word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows) and other additional required software skills used in office.
Adequate knowledge of English and Hindi and working knowledge of Gujarati. Experience:
– Minimum 8 year’s experience out of which at least 3 year’s experience in the startup/ Innovation / Entrepreneurship domain, and /or as an enabler of startup/Innovation ecosystem or in a lead position in reputed Innovation & Startup promoting organization fulltime.
– Candidate should have entrepreneurial capabilities and having idea about present Indian and global start-up ecosystems.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION
• Please read the instructions given below carefully before applying
• Visit the AIC-GISC website aic-gisc.gtu.ac.in
• The post is purely temporary and will be offered initially for a period of five years and likely to be renewed on satisfactory performance.
• Candidates are advised to give specific, relevant, correct and full information. The completed filled form should be submitted along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates including in support of the evidence of Educational Qualifications, Caste, Experience, all supporting documents related to applications, only through email (No any other mode will be entertained) to email@example.com . It should reach on or before last date (i.e. 18/05/2022) up to 24:00 hours as prescribed for receiving the application. Applications received after the last date will stand rejected automatically.
• All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the resume/bio-data must be produced at the time of interview failing which you may be disqualified for appearing interview.
• The application may be supported by TWO recommendation letters of leading persons in the relevant area of expertise.
SELECTION PROCESS & TERMS
• A shortlist of applicants will be selected by an expert Committee from all the applications received. Shortlisted applicants shall then be invited for a personal interview by a high-level empowered selection committee.
• A merit list of candidates shall be created based on personal interviews, and in order of precedence of the merit list, an applicant shall be selected for the position of the Head.
• A formal employment offer shall only be offered to the selected applicant upon mutual understanding of joining date and strategic outlook of the selected candidate. The selected applicant shall also be given considerable time for transitions between jobs, if so necessary, as per mutually agreed terms.
• The decision of the management of AIC-GISC Foundation and its parent body shall be final in all matters related to this selection and eventual recruitment.
• Performance of the candidate will be reviewed annually and if found satisfactory can be extended further. A candidate can be selected for max 5 years if his/her performance is found satisfactory.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can download the Application form and submit the filled form along with necessary documents on or before -18 May, 2022.