The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian public health, nutrition, and translational research center located in Hyderabad, India.
The institute is one of the oldest research centers in India, and the largest center, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University.
Post: Project Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts under the project entitled “Development and Evaluation of a cost-effective, ready-to-use, and reusable protective gear for farm workers engaged in farming activities funded by DST at this institute.”
Qualifications & Experience: M.Sc in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with two years of research experience OR M.Pharma degree holders
Nature of duties: To collect and analyze the dermal washings, blood and urine samples for the estimation of pesticide residues/residual metabolites / heavy metals using advanced instruments like LC-MS/MS, ICP-OES, Lyophilizer, etc
Age: not exceeding 35 years.
Stipend: Rs. 35,000/-plus HRA @ 24% per month fixed without any other allowances.
Tenure: one year
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of the walk-in-interview between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
The candidates will not be allowed to enter the Institute after 10:30 A.M. under any circumstances.
The Candidates may download the application form and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which the candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates will be informed on the same day for Walk-in-interview.
The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Place of work: ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
Date and time: 25th August 2022 from 10.30 am onwards
Venue: Conference Hall & Committee Room, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
Terms and conditions :
1) The number of posts may vary according to the project requirement
2) The above posts are on a temporary basis.
3) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
4) The selected candidate should work at/east for a period of six months failing which the salary is drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
5) *Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
Age, qualifications, etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
6) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years in the case of the OBC category as per DoPT rules.
The candidates should ensure that they belong to the OBC category while applying for the project posts.
Such candidates should produce a valid OBC-Non Creamy Layer certificate in the prescribed format during document verification that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer.
The OBC certificate shall not be older than one year at the time of joining the post.
In case of not comply with these stipulations, their candidature or OBC reservation will not be entertained.
7) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of/ her services in any other project.
8) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim, and PF are not applicable.
9) The results of the final selection will be placed on the ICMR-NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
10) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules/guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
11) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), No Objection Certificate from present employer, Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
12) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
13) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.