Established in 1955 by the visionary industrialist Mr. BM Birla, BIT Mesra was founded with a clear vision to offer its young minds a space, where their imagination could take wings and their ideas fruition.
For over 6 decades now, the institute has nurtured minds with a rich heritage of academic excellence, developing learning frameworks that have been well ahead of times.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in following project funded under SERB-CRG (2022-2025)
Project title : Development of Novel Antileukemics Through the Structural and Functional Studies of Engineered and Chimeric Plant-Type Asparaginases File No.: CRG//2021/006543
Name of PI& Co-PI : Dr. K K Pradhan, Dr. V K Nigam & Dr. H R Singh
Eligibility : M.Tech./ M.S/ M.Pharm./ M.Sc. in Bioengineering / Biotechnology / Pharm. Biotechnology. NET / GATE / GPAT or other national level examination qualifiers will be preferred.
Desirable skills : Design of Protein expression & purification, Local engineering (circular permutation, linker modification, motifs exchange, randomization),QbD, chimera-genesis and Exposure in SDS-PAGE as well as XRD techniques.
Duration : Initially for a period of 01 year & may be extended for a additional 02 year upon satisfactory performance
Felloship Rs/-pm : 31,000/- + HRA as applicable (First 2 Years) 35,000/- + HRA as applicable (Third Year)
Date and time of Interview :26th April 2022 & at 9.15 AM
Venue : Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences& Technology, BIT-Mesra
• Interested candidates are required to bring all original Certificates and testimonials along with one set of duly attested photocopy on the interview date. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
• Candidates may please forward their Bio-data in advance to Dr. Kishanta Kumar Pradhan (Principal Investigator of the Project) through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Candidates appearing for online/offline interview should covey in advance to the PI.
• Selected candidate are expected to enroll for Ph.D. program of the institute after fulfilling admission criteria and would be given preference.
Terms & Conditions :
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. The above position is purely contractual.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.