Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) is the first pharmacy university in India and the third, in the world, established by Act 07 of the 2008 State Legislature of Delhi and has been functional since 2015.
It is a 100% grant-in-aid state government university recognized under Section 2f and Section 22 of the UGC.
The university has a legacy of 57 years starting with the D. Pharm. in polytechnic in 1964 to the College of Pharmacy in 1972 and then the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR) in 2004 got converted into DPSRU as it stands now.
The Act, Statutes, and Ordinances published by the Government of Delhi are being implemented, and the administration is mentored by the General Council, with the Hon’able Lt. Governor as the Chancellor, the Board of Governors, the Academic Council, and the Finance Committee, all of which have externally distinguished personalities as members.
Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the followings position for the research project entitled “Repurposing of recently FDA approved drugs alone and in combination standard antibiotics against bacterial infections using Network Pharmacology and techniques and In-vitro techniques”
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000.00 (consolidated)
Duration: Initially for one year with the provision of extension up to a further 1 year (based upon the performance)
Educational Qualifications & experience
Essential: MS Pharm / MPharm / MTech (Pharm) / MSc (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Pharmacology/immunoinformatics / Computational biology) with minimum 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA.
Desirable: GPAT/GATE/NET Qualified. Expertise in Network Pharmacology, target-based enzymatic assays, and In-vitro techniques
Upper age limit: 28 years According to Government of India regulations, the upper age limit can be relaxed by up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/women and physically handicapped candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications strictly in the prescribed format appended below (next page), via email to email@example.com, along with a CV and all certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc., by December 19, 2022.
Please mention “Application for the post of JRP under SERB project” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ONLY for online/offline interviews, No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
1. The PIs have the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
The competent authority reserved the right to reject the candidature of any or all of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances, Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained once the application is submitted.
3. Incomplete applications or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/ Degrees / Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
4. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 19.12.2022
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email/mobile to appear in the interview and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
6. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview/final selection for verification.
The last date for receiving the application by email is on or before 19th December 2022.
7. Selection for the project does not give a guarantee of a Ph.D. degree. The selected candidate may be allowed to register for Ph.D. as per the rules of DPSRU.