Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Senior Research Fellow, 04 Positions
Consolidated salary per month (Up to) :Rs. 43,500/-
Duration : 38 Months (Initial appointment will be for one year and likely to be extended as per the requirement of the Project).
Location : This position will be placed at provisional sites, (Lady Hardinge Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital) These sites can be modified as per requirement of the Project.
Age : Up to 45 Years
The Senior Research Fellow will be responsible for
• Processing of samples received in the lab
• Preparation of reports
• Ensuring of lab supplies for study work
• Coordinate maintenance of the equipment log, calibration logs, ensuring smooth functioning of equipment at site by lab attendant
• Maintain accurate records of lab study specific methods and processes.
• Coordinate with the field worker for transport of the samples
Qualifications and Experience : M.Sc.(life science) / BVSc./ B. Pharma with 2 years research experience. OR MBBS/BDS/MVSc/M.Pharma degree holders.
• Ability to gain trust and confidence with stakeholders
• Operational skills including focus and commitment to quality management and problem solving
• Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork
• Effective communication skills, the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
• Ability to develop and implement clinical research monitoring plans, SOPs, database concepts, and formats
• Understanding of GCP, regulations and guidelines
• Excellent computer skills (MS word, excel, internet)
• Knowledge of adverse medical event investigation, analysis, reporting procedures and standards
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience.
7. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
8. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
9. This position is strictly project-based.
10. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
11. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling online application :
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
b. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
c. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
d. On successful submission of your application, a pop up window will appear showing the reference number. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at CDSA.
The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
However, the selection Committee reserves the right to reduce the experience & Age in case of deserving candidates.