The AIIMS, New Delhi model will be adopted and adapted. Unlike the Postgraduate Institutes which lack the basic departments like Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc, the new AIIMS will have these departments as well as the superspecialty departments like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urology, endocrinology etc.
In addition, departments of Accident & Emergency, Biostatistics, Medical Engineering, Hospital administration, Genetics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Telemedicine, Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Education Cell etc are also planned.
This institution should also provide a good opportunity to promote basic scientists and biotechnologists and studies in genomics, proteomics and metabonomics providing opportunity to work in close proximity of rich clinical material.
A lot of effort would go into locating, enticing, appointing and retaining talented faculty as it is the faculty that makes an institution great.
Heads of Department would be strengthened by having a say in faculty appointments and promotions and writing annual confidential reports. Annual self assessment by faculty would be updated as e-portfolio. Each department shall have a 5-year development plan.
Post : Social Worker
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on dates mentioned below for the post of Social Worker on purely contractual basis in the extramural research project titled Doctor shopping or healthcare provider switch: extent and its effect on health outcomes and quality of care in Madhya Pradesh funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Principal Investigator and Associate Professor in the department of Community & Family Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal.
Consolidated Pay : Rs 32,000/- (including HRA)
Age : 35 years or less
Duration of contract : 12 months (likely to be extendable to 24 months subject to continuation of funding by ICMR and performance of the employee)
Qualifications (Essential) : PhD/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.S./ M.Pharma/ ME/ M. Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Qualifications (Desirable) : Graduate in Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Pharmacy, Dentistry (BDS), Ayurveda (BAMS), homeopathy (BHMS), Unani (BUMS), naturopathy and Yoga (BNYS) with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in these subjects.
Experience (desirable) : Degree/ diploma/ certificate course in research methodology/ biostatistics/ ethnography
Job Description : To develop network among community and healthcare providers, enroll and follow-up participants, conduct qualitative interview and survey, quality assurance, recordkeeping and any other tasks assigned by the PI.
Age Concession : Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and exservicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of services rendered in the research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
The employee would need to have a valid drive license for two-wheeler (with gear) & car and own/ arrange for a two-wheeler/car for travel related to the project.
Mode of selection : Walk-in Interview by competent selection panel
Date of Interview : 28.03.2022 (Thursday), 02 pm onwards
Time of Reporting : All the candidates should report by 01:30 pm on date of interview.
Reporting Venue : Room No 17, Department of CFM, Second Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal.
The test would be conducted in the subject areas of health science research, Medical humanities, Human Resource & Financial Management etc.
The candidates shall report with
a. Duly filled application form
b. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (birth certificate/ class 10th certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials.
c. Please don’t send any documents beforehand. Bring them on date of examination.
d. Original certificates should be produced on the date of examination for verification.
The date of interview would be used as the cut-off for calculation of age to consider eligibility.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she doesn’t fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR.
3. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR or for continued contractual appointment.
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing ad-hoc/ extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
6. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test or interview.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs. One set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents would need to be submitted with the application form. Failing these, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-inwritten test or interview.
10. The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. Private practice of any type is prohibited
14. S/he can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
15. S/he is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
16. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
17. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
18. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
19. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
20. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
21. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal (aiimsbhopal.edu.in) website and notice board of department of CFM of the institute.
22. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
23. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal