Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited is a Mini Ratna, profit making Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Ayush, Government of India. IMPCL is engaged in manufacturing & marketing of Ayurvedic & Unani medicines.
We are slated towards business development and diversification. During the C- 19 pandemic the contributions of IMPCL is acknowledged by the Govt, institutions across the country.
Post: Zone Manager (Marketing)
Number of Post & Category : 1 (OBC)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 (Industrial DA Pattern)
Level of Post : E3
Minimum Essential Qualification : MBA/PGDBM or equivalent qualification with specialization in Marketing with minimum 60% marks.
Post-Graduation in Pharmacy will be an added advantage. Preference will be given to Science graduates with adequate experience in Pharma/Ayurvedic/Unani marketing.
Experience : 15 years’ post qualification relevant experience
Age Limit : 50 years (3 Years relaxation for OBC Candidates).
Job Responsibility :
– Candidates having experience in Government/Institutional business and management skill as well as open trade / market exposure will be preferred.
– Candidates having experience in Government/Institutional business and management skill as well as open trade/market exposure will be preferred.
– Candidate must be aware of Tendering process
– Experience on GeM would be preferred – Candidate with experience in export business will be preferred.
Job Profile : The incumbent will oversee the Marketing activities of the Company and shall be posted at Corporate Office, Delhi and will report to Marketing Head.
General Information :
1. IMPCL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
2. Computation of age and experience will be as on 01.01.2022.
3. For applicants from Private Sector CTC of equivalent level in IMPCL will be considered to determine the eligibility for the post.
4. Only Indian nationals need apply.
5. The relevant qualification should liave been obtained from a recognized University/ Institute.
6. Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying degree is as per respective University/Institution rules.
7. Selection of candidates for the above posts will be based on Interviews.
8. Written test may be conducted, if required, to select candidates followed by interview. Number of candidates to be called for interview will be as per IMPCL’s policy. It is essential to obtain minimum qualifying marks both in written test as well interview separately.
Merit list will be prepared on aggregate of marks obtained in the written test, if conducted and interview. Alternatively, selection will be done based on interview only.
9. If the number of candidates who apply for any post and fulfill the prescribed criteria are more, the criteria for shortlisting of candidates to be called for written test and /or interview may be revised/enhanced.
10. The posts shall be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi. The job is transferrable.
11. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC & SC will have to submit Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued from the designated authority at the time of interview.
12. Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their services rendered in IMPCL.
13. Mere eligibility of a candidate for any post does not entitle him/her to be called for interview/written test. IMPCL reserves the right to further scrutinize the applications to limit the number of candidates called as per DPE guidelines and company’s policy.
14. Candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
15. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness.
16. Applications from candidates employed in the Central/State Governments and Public Sector Undertakings, will have to be forwarded through proper channel. However, application not submitted through proper channel may be processed on the basis of advance copy.
17. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per rules of IMPCL.
18. VERIFICATION OF CHARACTER AND ANTECEDENTS :
Appointment of any person in the service of the Company or his continuance in/service, shall be subject to his/her character and antecedents being verified and found satisfactory, in the prescribed manner.
19. RELAXATION FOR SC AND OBC CANDIDATES:
The upper age limit will be enhanced by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates
provided application is made against reserved post.
20. Interested and eligible applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format, complete in all respect, with a set of photocopies of certificates jn support of their qualifications and experience etc. to the Corporate office at the following address:
Chief Manager (HR & Admin), Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited, B-261, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi-110020.
21. The last date for receipt of applications is 29th April, 2022, after which no application will be entertained for the posts advertised.