The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences.
The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for one (01) position of Post-Doctoral Research Fellow under a project titled “Investigation of compaction related performance issues with high drug load Spray-Dried Dispersions (SDDs)” [SP-229] sponsored by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) under the supervision of Prof. Arvind Kumar Bansal, Head, Department of Pharmaceutics.
Minimum Qualification : Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Solid state chemistry or related areas. Candidates having experience in the area of pre-formulation profiling, aqueous solubility improvement and solid state characterization shall be preferred.
Preference for potential recruitment at BBRC (Syngene International Ltd., Bengaluru, India) or BMS, USA can be given, provided there is right fit of candidate for any vacancy.
Age limit : Not more than 35 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
Fellowship : Rs.65,000/-p.m. + HRA as applicable.
The engagement is full time and purely temporary for all intent and purposes for an initial period of 01 year, extendable for further period of one year based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate or co-terminus with the duration of the project
The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below.
The application fee shall only be submitted through NEFT. The proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank is also to be attached.
Application fee for General and OBC category : Rs.500/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates : NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name : Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, NIPER Branch, Sector-67, SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code: SBIN0004421
• Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Candidates called for interview shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which, such candidate shall not be allowed for interview. The original certificates / degree etc. of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for “_________________”. The completed application forms should be sent to:
THE OFFICIATING REGISTRAR,
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (NIPER),
SECTOR-67, S.A.S.NAGAR (MOHALI)-160062
• Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age and experience for the post may be relaxed by the Competent Authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Last date for receipt of applications forms is 2nd May, 2022 (Monday) by 5:00 PM.
The institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be considered.