Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945.
To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India.
After the sad demise of Bhabha in 1966, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Post : Pharmacist/B
Post Code : DR/10
Educational / Technical Qualification and Experience : HSC (10+2) +2yrs Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Valid Registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council. Note: Candidate should possess necessary registration certificate at the time of application.
Level in pay matrix : 5
Entry Pay (Rs) : 29200
Age Limit : 18-25 year
The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage 1- Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
1. Examination will consist of 50 multi choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion: a. Mathematics – 20 questions b. Science – 20 questions c. General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Candidates scoring <40% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved categories the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 30%.
Stage 2 – Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade.
1. The Test will comprise 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hour duration.
2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
Candidates scoring <30% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved categories the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 20%. Stage 3 – Skills Test:
1. Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skills Test).
2. The number of candidates shortlisted for Skills Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage 2 but will not exceed 4-5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
3. The Skills Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis. Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2.
Nature of duties
For RMRC: Dispensing medicines to patients as per doctor’s prescription and explaining dosage, providing medicines to indoor units of the hospital as per indents raised, inspection of medicines in pharmacy received from stores, raising indents to procure medicines from the hospital stores, data entry of medicines and stock keeping in both manual and on-line, raising indents regarding other requirements of the pharmacy e.g. furniture, equipments etc.
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for:
• Exciting working environment.
• Promotions to higher grades which are covered under the Merit Promotion Scheme of DAE.
• Healthcare for self and family members.
• Attractive performance related incentives.
• Attractive professional update allowance.
• Leave Travel Concession for self and family.
• Reimbursement of Tuition fee / Departmental Accommodation as per Government of India Orders.
Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension System (NPS)
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
2. The facility of online application will be open from 21.01.2021.to 15.02.2021
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website<recruit.barc.gov.in >. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
5. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date (15.02.2021)
1. Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
2. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
3. Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fee for the Group C posts
4. For the posts DR/10 : Rs 100/-
5. Applicant is required to fill in the requisite information in the application form and then proceed for online fee payment. On final submission of the application (after making the fee payment), application number will be generated. Fee NOT paid on or before the last date of receipt of online application will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
6. Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available in the Home page under the menu “How to Apply Payment of fees”.
7. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment.
8. Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications
1. It must be ensured that Universities/Institutions offering programmes like B.Sc.& M.Sc. through Distance Education mode are recognized by Distance Education Bureau (DEB-UGC) and in case of Technical programmes, these programmes and institutes from which the qualification obtained are recogonized by Apex Bodies in the country such as AICTE, NCTE, Ministry of HRD etc.
2. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
3. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
4. The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written test/trade test/interview (as applicable) in Hindi or English.
5. All the eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date (15.02.2021) of receipt of applications.
6. SC/ST outstation candidates called for written test will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of secondclass Railway fare by the shortest route as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written test/Physical Assessment Test.
• Download TA forms from <recruit.barc.gov.in>/Job Application/ Download Forms/TA claim form.
• TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket.
7. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Test/Skill Test/Interview. BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
8. Candidates should declare their educational qualifications they have acquired other than the requisite qualifications as per this advertisement. 9. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. This Centre will not be responsible for the undelivered messages to inactive mobile number/e-mail id.
10. This Research Centre reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
11. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the 10 availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy. Further, the duties may involve work in shifts, including round-the-clock shifts, field work and work in operational areas.
12. Candidates who have not acquired the requisite Educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of online application (15.02.2021) will not be eligible and need not apply.
13. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered. Candidates should be able to produce the proof of conversion from the respective institution at the time of document verification,
14. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written test/skill test/interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
15. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should clearly indicate the same in the application (even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of written test/skill test/interview (as applicable) failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
16. Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
17. At the time of Screening Test/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview, candidate must bring a print out of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the documents in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card) in original and self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
18. Candidates should come prepared to stay in Mumbai for 2 to 3 days for the Written Test/Skill Test/ Interview (as applicable).
19. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen Category.