SVSU will focus on meeting the skill demands of the State in the current and emerging areas of various sectors such as manufacturing, automobile, IT, healthcare, construction, banking & finance, hospitality, agriculture, etc. Experiential learning will be enabled through flexible entry & exit avenues, credit accumulation & transferability and blended learning methodologies of simulation & gamification. Focus on ‘Entrepreneurship and Skills of Tomorrow’ will also form an important prerogative of the University.
Post : Pharmacist
Pay Matrix : Level – 6
No of Post : 01 (UR)
Age limit : 50 Years
1. 12th with non-medical or medical from recognized board/University.
2. B. Pharma/ Two years Diploma in Pharmacy., Pharmacist act 1948 notification from recognized institution by government. Valid Registration with the Pharmacy council of Haryana.
3. Experience : Minimum 5 years of work experience in government /private organization for 2-year diploma holder or 3 years’ experience for B. Pharma
Instructions to the Applicants
1. The Candidate must be citizen of India.
2. Good knowledge of computer applications will be preferred.
3. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to metric level is essential for all posts.
4. The eligibility conditions including age, qualification and experience etc are as prescribed in Table-1. The eligibility shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application.
5. All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The Candidates who have obtained qualifications from any Board/University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible for consideration for any of the post advertised. If a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
6. Bachelor of vocation (B. Voc) and Master of Vocation (M. Voc) will be recognized qualification for all such posts where the eligibility criteria are Bachelor degree/Master degree in any discipline.
7. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted only after obtaining the prescribed essential qualification. The experience certificate in support of the experience wherever prescribed should clearly reveal about the period of work, designation with pay scale/pay band with grade pay/ pay level as per the attached format (Annexure B). The certificate must be supported with salary slip/PF statement/ Form 16/ Bank Statement or any other valid proof of salary paid as claimed in the certificate.
8. The vacancy shown in advertisement is tentative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of the University at the time of selection. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
9. The posts advertised in this advertisement are subject to the concurrence of Finance Department, Haryana. The Pay structure and fixation of pay of respective posts is also subject to revision/amendment/modification as per the State Govt. Instructions.
10. Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination to be allowed to candidates of SC/ST/BC category,
11. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted for further processing of selection. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be feasible for the University to consider all applicants, the University reserves the right to restrict the number of applications for further selection process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by holding screening test or any method as may be devised by the University.
12. The University may conduct any kind of written and/ or skill test for any/ all posts advertised and only those who qualify the said test(s) will be considered for further process of selection. The qualifying percentage in such test(s) is fixed at 40% (38% for SC/ST/PWD category post). Only qualified candidates would be considered for further short listing of applicants to be called for Documents Verification/Interview as prescribed in selection criteria for shortlisting of applications given at Annexure A. The structure and syllabus of the screening /skill test will be uploaded on the University website.
13. Candidates to be called for interview in a ratio of 1:15 for the first post and 2:25,3:30 and five candidates will be added for further additional posts.
14. The applicant should satisfy him/herself about the eligibility before applying for respective post (s). All the applicants may be called for written/skill Test without determining their eligibility and the eligibility of only such applicants who qualify such written and/or skill test will be determined by the University.
15. No change / modification in the application will be allowed after submission of application form. No correspondence/email/ phone will be entertained in this regard.
(a) For General Category – Rs. 1000/-
(b) For SC/BC-A/B/ESM/EWS/Female – Rs. 250/-
(c) Person with Disabilities – Exempted from fee
17. The PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Category applicants will have to enclose requisite certificate issued from the Competent Authority. Any such certificate should clearly mention the type of Disability as defined in the Govt. letter dated 25.04. 2018. The candidates claiming benefit/ reservation under ESM/ ESP i.e. Eligible Sports Person/ PWD i.e. Person with Disabilities category of Haryana are also required to also fill their respective category i.e. General/ SC/ BC- ‘A’/ BC- ‘B’ to which they belong.
18. (a) The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/ BC-A/ BC-B, PWD, and ESM/ DESM or ESP applicants who are domicile of State of Haryana. The Eligible Sports Persons shall be required to produce the Sports Certificate as per Govt. Notification dated 25.05.2018 & 15.11.2018 duly issued by the Competent Authority.
(b) The applicants seeking reservation under a particular category e.g. SC/ BC-A & BC-B etc. are required to submit the requisite Certificate issued by the Competent Authority from Parental Side only. In case of women candidates, Certificate from in-laws (Husband’s side) will not be entertained.
Note- (i) The applicants of reserved categories of Haryana for which no post is available/reserved, can apply for the posts in General Category, if he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions i.e. age, qualification & experience etc. as meant for general category except fees and also attach scanned copy of his/her caste certificates for claiming fees concession. Any other relaxation will not be admissible to such applicants. (ii) The reserved category applicants of other States will be considered only for General Category Posts. Such applicants should fulfil all the eligibility conditions as meant for General Category applicants.
19. Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of application at any time in addition to legal action.
20. The applicants, who are in employment in Government/Semi-Govt./PSU service should send their applications through proper channel, or submit No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview, otherwise their application will not be entertained.
21. The applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website of the University for Related Updates including any corrigendum/addendum, date of test/interview/ list of shortlisted candidates etc. Further, no information in respect of this advertisement shall be published in the newspaper.
22. No correspondence what so ever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct/ result of Interview and the reason for not being called for Interview. 23. Any applicant found ineligible at any stage, his/her application will summarily be cancelled/rejected.
24. Incomplete applications or those received after the last date for any reasons including postal delay will not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected. In case, the candidates fail to attach self-attested copies of testimonials, their application would not be considered.
25. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
26. No TA/DA is payable for appearing in the Test/Document Verification/Interview.
How to Apply:
Applicants willing to apply for the advertised post are advised to apply online through the link available on the University website svsu.ac.in between the opening date 13.11.2020 and closing date 21.12 .2020(12:00 midnight).
After successful submission of application form in online mode, the filled application form must be printed and signed on each page by the applicant. Such signed copy of application form along-with all supporting self-attested documents should be sent at the following address by 30/12/2020:
“The Deputy Registrar (Estb.),
Shri Vishwakarma Skill University,
Plot No. 147, Sector 44, Gurugram,