Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts on Contract /out sourcing basis under the Control of Director of Medical Education to work in Government Victoria Hospital for Women and Children, Visakhapatnam initially for a period of one year.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
Mode of Appointment : Contract
No. of Posts : 01
Roster Point : 31 – HH(G)
Remuneration : Rs. 28,000/-
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharma from Govt, recognized institutions. Must be registered in AP Pharmacy Council except Pharma-D with up to date renewal.
1) Maximum age limit 42 years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ ST/BC/EWS and 3 years for Ex-Service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons up to a Maximum for 45 years.
2) If attested copies of latest Online Caste Certificate/ Physically Handicapped Certificate / Ex- Service Men are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
3) Study Certificate from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnam District, candidate belongs to Local other than districts is treated as Non-Local, and also if the candidate failed to enclose 4th to 10th stud certificate will be treated as Non-Local.
4) If the candidate is failed to enclose all the documents, the candidature will not be accepted without any intimation.
5) Tribal Area Vacancies will be filled up with the local Tribes only.
6) Recruitment Process wrill be conducted as per Government Norms. (As per Rule of Reservation and Merit)
7) The above vacancies may be increased or decreased subject to available vacancies at the time o recruitment.
Method of Selection
a) Total Marks: 100
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
Weight for experience of government service including contract
c) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (MMU)in HDS / CDS / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / APSACS and other Government of India schemes on contract / outsourcing basis.
d) Up to 10 marks at 1.0 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post
PARA IV (B): PARTICULARS OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS based on working are as shown at IV (A) (c)
a) 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
b) 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area
c) 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
d) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
Weightage on COVID Duties : applicable to the candidates on contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium:
@ 5 marks per six months
@10 marks per one year
@15 marks for one year six months
The candidates who were terminated from contract / outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered.
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.03.2022 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
a) For SC’s / ST’s / BC’/EWS’ Candidates relaxation will be for 05years.
b) For Ex-servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For Physically challenged Persons 10 year
Application Process Fee
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs 300/- [Rupees three hundred only) by way of Crossed demand draft, drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the Superintendent, Government Victoria Hospital, Visakhapatnam
Instructions to the Candidates
a. The appointments are purely temporary and on contract / outsourcing basis as mentioned above.
b. The candidates should work in VGH, Visakhapatnam or in any other place according to the need of the department.
c. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
The filled in application should reach this office of the Superintendent, Government Victoria Hospital, Near SKML Temple, Burjupeta, Visakhapatnam-530001 on 18-04-2022 at 5:00 PM
Tentative Recruitment Schedule
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications : 18-04-2022 (by 5 PM)
Display of provisional merit list in the website calling grievances if any from the applicants : 20-04-2022
Display of final Merit list and selection list : 22-04-2022
Issue of orders : 25-04-2022
Joining of the selected candidates : 01-05-2022