Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus.
It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01
An interview through WhatsApp / Skype conference recorded call will be held from Open Market and from Retired staff for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician of Railways, State & Central Government for selection purely on contract basis to the above mentioned post at Bhusawal division of Central Railway who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below for a period of 03 months or up to 31.03.2021 or till further orders whichever is earlier.
Division/Hospital : Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhusawal
Lower Age : 20
Upper Age : 35
Retired Staff : Not exceeding 65 years as on 21.01.2021
Medical Standard : C2
For Open Market Candidate : RS.29200+DA+HRA/-P.M
For Retired Staff : Per month (remuneration + pension drawn by retired staff of Railways, State & Central Govt, should not exceed the last pay drawn), (i.e. Basic+DA)
Educational/Professional Qualifications : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
a. Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned strength of the cadre due to the exigencies on temporary measure in emergencies for 3 months only no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC) etc. is applicable. However age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc category as per extent rules. Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification, i.e. on 21.01.2021
b. The vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease as per the administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
c. Number of posts and locations are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of Requirement / vacancies available at the time of engagement.
d. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
e. Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No. 96/E(GR)ll/9/16 dated 23.02.2000 and No. 2008/E(GR)ll/l/l dated 16.07.2012, 28.03.2020,31.03.2020, 01.07.2020 & 31.12.2020
f. Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician who temporarily enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
g. Eligible SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates may apply along with necessary valid caste certificate in PDF. Age relaxation as per extent rules will be allowed to them.
h. Application in the prescribed format. Engagement of Para Medical Staff-Bhusawal Division may be submitted up to 29.01.2021 up to 18.00 Hrs. Applications received after 18.00 hrs. of 29.01.2021 i.e closing time will not be considered. Candidates will bring all original certificates/testimonials, along with attested copies of certificates / testimonials if selected / empanelled, at the time of joining.
i. Original document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt the next candidate in the waiting list will be called for joining.
Terms and conditions
1. Any discrepancy notice regarding application form and educational qualification in google sheet, application form and documents at any time in process candidature will be rejected without assigning any reason.
2. No Pass/PTO will be admissible to contract staff
3. The contract shall be terminated once a need is over or COVID-19 pandemic is over or non- compliance of administrative order or non performance of the contract staff or 3 months or up to 31.03.2021 whichever is earlier
4. It is expected that their services shall be utilized for COVID-19 related activities, hence a thorough knowledge about risk involved has to be borne in mind
5. Due risk about COVID-19 will be explained to each contract staff before hand
6. No TA and facilities for accommodation and transport will be provided.
7. The contract staff will be utilized for general patient if COVID-19 patient are not available in Railway Hospital during their 03 months engagement period.
8. CMS, DRH, BSL will be the final authority to decide if any discrepancies arise.
9. Contract staff has to provide document of previous experience if any
10. The contract staff should be qualified with relevant training
11. In the due course of contract if any contract staff is contracted with COVID-19 the hospital administration shall not responsible for further treatment
12. Apperearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged and no reason will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of the candidates not getting selected.
13. In terms of Rly Brd L.NO. E(NG)ll/2004/RC-04/SC/02 Dated 19.07.2005 circulated by Headquarter underL.NO.HPB/706/R/MED/CB Dared 26.08.2009 If existing contractual paramedical staff get empanelled is eligible for new joining after a break of 07 days minimum.
14. If for any reason candidate does not receive the call even if called on given mobile number. Administration will not be held responsible.
15. Application received in the given format only will be eligible for interview.
16. Application received with incomplete documents will be rejected.
Those fulfilling the above conditions may apply through above mentioned google forms with scanned copies of their documents / certificates in pdf for online Interview on whatsApp/Skype recorded conference call from a designated number to be held on as under schedule.
Last date for application through online mode (Google Forms) is 29.01.2021 upto 18:00 Hrs.
From Date : 12-02-2021 To 13-02-2021
Time : 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Venue : Applicants will send their application in a standard format on above mentioned links in google forms along with all the relevant documents, scanned pdf form in one lot only& eligible candidates will be interviewed on whats app / skype call.