Walk in the following positions to cater to Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Nursing and Paramedical Staff for the proposed C-19 Hospital for the operation of public assistance to prevent, control and emergency of C-19 epidemic in Balodabazar district. To be interviewed.
Interested eligible candidates can fill in their application in the prescribed format as per below and can participate in the walk-in-interview by appearing at the venue Indoor Stadium Ground, District Balodabazar in the prescribed date and time.
No of Posts : 06
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy Min 50% With Registration in Pharmacy Council.
Salary : Rs 16500/-
Terms & Conditions :
1. The said post will be completely temporary and non-transferable, the number of posts can be increased or decreased or canceled as required. The selection committee will have full power of selection.
2. Only on application, no selection will be ensured. Before Walk-in-Interview, the original certificates will be checked, if found correct, advance selection will be done on the basis of educational qualification and experience given by the selection committee
3. The said appointment will be for 03 months only (till June 2021). Only when the work is satisfactory and can be increased as per the control of C-19 epidemic and to deal with emergency situation.
4. Candidates who fall in the category of ineligible to work in Kovid-19 will not be eligible for selection, such as pregnant woman, serious illness and other reasons.
5. The educational qualification of the institution from which the UGC, AICTE and the concerned Medical Council and Chhattisgarh. It is mandatory to be recognized by the government, other than this, the other institution is invalid.
6. Age limit for doctor should be minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years and for other posts, age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age will be calculated from 01 January 2021.
7. Candidates should affix their latest passport size photograph in the application form, verified by the gazetted officer / themselves.
8. In the above posts, the applicant should make the following records in the Walk-In-Interview with the application form properly sealed and mark the page number. Arrange the application form in the prescribed amount. (1) Application Form (2) Original Residence Certificate (3) Marks of 5th, 8th, 10th and 12th, All Rainfall Marks for Graduate and Post Graduate Examinations (4) Experience Certificate (5) of the Council concerned Registration certificate (6) Appear with other certificates.
9. Interested candidates reach Indoor Stadium Ground Balodabazar as per schedule. Everyone will attach 01 copy of the filled application and self-attested 01 set of all necessary documents.
10. Candidate’s candidature will be automatically terminated if he is found absent in Walk-In-Interview, in respect of which no information will be provided.
11. Remuneration / pay scale will be determined as per merit.
12. The number of posts can be reduced or increased as per requirement, that is, there will be no compulsion to recruit all the posts of advertised number.
13. The applicant should take adequate precautions due to the lock down and due to the increased infection of the corona, follow the covind guide line and attach masks and keep a sanitizer with you.
14. The applicant must bring the original copy of all the certificates related to the educational qualification and all the documents attached in the application at the time of walk-in-interview.
15. No travel allowance will be payable to the candidate for appearing.
16. The selection of the said appointment will be done by the selection committee constituted by the district.
17. “Our advertisement and applicant’s own application” will have to be shown in the lock down when asked by the concerned authorities regarding exit. This will work as your permission e-pass. Other districts can get e-passes made in this regard from their district.
18. Appointment can be terminated by giving notice to the selected candidates after a week’s notice after appearing in the work. Similarly, the said candidate will have to give one month’s notice before resigning, otherwise one month’s salary will be deposited.
19. The Collector, District Balodabazar – Bhatapara and the Selection Committee constituted for recruitment, District Balodabazar – Bhatapara, will have the right to take final decision on any dispute and problem arising during the recruitment process, which will be binding on all the applicants for validation will happen.
Date & Place of Walk in Interview : 23-04-2021
Time : 01:00 Pm to 02:00 pm