The ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ.
The Central organisation is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics.
ECHS is also an attached office of Dept of Ex-Servivemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD) as are Directorate General Resettlement(DGR) and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
ECHS invites applications to engage following Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff on contractual basis in 08 x ECHS Polyclinics Delhi Cantt, Shakurbasti, Sohna Road, Dundahera, Lodhi Road, Timarpur, NOIDA & Greater NOIDA for a period of one year renewable for additional period of one year/till attaining the maximum age subject to performance of candidates/other conditions according to the criteria as mentioned against each post.
No of posts : 16
Basic Qualification : B.Pharma or 10+2 with PCB and Diploma in Pharmacy
Work Experience : Minimum 03 years work experience
Reservation for Ex- Servicemen : 70%
Monthly contractual fee (Rs) : 28,100/-
1. Age:- For employment age should not have completed 56 years as on 01 Apr 2023.
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions : The contractual employment will be for a period of one year April to 31 March subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment.
The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
The detailed terms and conditions for employment are available with ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt- 110010 and can be checked by applicants.
3. Working hours. The working hours for staff (less Ser 1 to 2) would be 48 hours per week (8×6) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
For specialists (Medical Specialist & Gynecologist) the working hours would be 30 hours per week (5×6) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
4. Leave. Admissible 2.5 days for every completed month during the contractual period which will lapse, if accumulated, at the end of six months. Entitled leave will be besides, Sundays & Gazetted Holidays.
5. Termination of Services. Contract can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
6. The interview for all above categories will be held at HQ Delhi Area, Delhi Cantt.
The desired candidate will submit Application form alongwith copies of Academic/Professional/ Work experience certificates, Medical Council Registration, Copy of PAN Card & Residence/Address proof duly self attested alongwith one pass port size photograph by 09 Jan 2023 the latest at ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt.
Original copies of certificates should be carried on the date of interview for verification.
The application must be received by the deadline specified on our website.
Application as per requisite format along with self attested photocopies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualifications and Work Experiences will be submitted to OIC, Stn HQ (ECHS Cell), Delhi Cantt. by 09 January, 2023. Any application receipt after 09 January, 2023 will not be accepted.
Interview Date, Timing & Venue. The same will be intimated to candidates through email and telephonically.
Candidates must brings all the original certificate, mark sheets/degree of 10th Matric, 10+2 & Graduation / Post Graduation I Diploma / Course, Work experience and Discharge book, PPO, Service records and 02 PP colour photographs at the time of interview.
No TA/DA is admissible. Only candidates meetings the Qualitative Requirement may apply.
Last Date: 09 January 2023