For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
Applications are invited from the Retired staff of Central / State / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies for the following posts at the following places.
Posts : 13 (Vishakapatnam-II – 04, Vijayawada – 03, Guntur-02, Nellore-02 Rajahmundry-02)
1) Holding the similar post as on the date of superannuation
2) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act and should be Active
Renumeration : Rs.25,500/- or “last pay drawn minus pension fixed” whichever is less
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The appointment is purely on Contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. Thereafter the Contract will lapse automatically.
2) Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances is admissible.
3) Applicants should have retired from any Central / State / Govt. PSUs or Autonomous bodies.
4) Maximum age limit for all categories should be less than 65 years.
5) Contractual employee will be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year on pro- Data basis. Thereafter No remuneration will be paid in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year.
6) The application form is attached herewith. Candidates are advised to fill up the application form carefully.
7) The prescribed application along with the required documents such as attested copies of Proof of age, educational qualifications, registration document for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse, Pension documents etc,, should be sent to, with heading as
Application for the Post of :
Office of the Additional Director
Central government Health Scheme
Kendriya Swasthya Bhawan, Prakash Nagar, Begumpet