National Health Mission, Jharkhand under District Health Society, Hazaribagh on contract basis. Applications are invited from the candidates possessing the desired qualifications and qualifications for the following posts of Pharmacist.
Pharmacist- NUHM (Post Code – 17)
No of Post & Categories : 1 (ST-1)
Salary (Rs. Per month) : Rs. 10,973/-
• Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.
• Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
• Computer Proficiency (MS Office) & Internet.
AYUSH Pharmacist (Post Code – 20)
No of Post & Categories : 3 (Gen-02, OBC 1- 01)
Salary (Rs. Per month) : Rs. 10,000/-
• Ayurvedic Compounder: Diploma in Ayurvedic pharmacy from govt. Recognised in institute
• Unani Compounder: Diploma in Unani pharmacy from govt. Recognised institute
• Homeopathic Compounder: Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy from govt. Recognised institute.
Pharmacist (RBSK) (Post Code – 21)
No of Post & Categories : 17 (Gen-09, SC- 02, OBC 1-4, BC II-2)
Salary (Rs. Per month) : Rs. 11,550/-
• Diploma in pharmacy from govt. Recognised in institute. Should have registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
• Computer proficiency (MS Office) & Internet
Age Limit (1st May, 2021)
General : 21-45
OBC : 21-47
Female Unreserved : 21-48
ST/SC : 21-50
Conditions of Contract
1. Candidates for the above posts will be selected for one year contract based post. The contract period can be extended for one year every year based on the evaluation of the work of the selected candidates as per the requirement.
2. The contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by paying one month’s advance notice or one month’s honorarium by the selection authority to the selected candidate on the basis of contract.
3. The selected candidates on contract basis will be paid the honorarium fixed by the State Government. Apart from this, no facility/allowance will be admissible to them as per the facility/allowance provided to the permanent servants by the State Government.
4. No claim of confirmation of service will be made by the candidates selected on contract basis in future.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
The candidate is required to send the following documents along with the application form in a PDF format to e-mail email@example.com:
1. Original application along with two self-attested photographs.
2. Self attested copy of the fee documents deposited in the bank.
3. Self-attested copy of matriculation admit card, mark sheet and original certificate.
4. Self-attested copy of Intermediate admit card, mark sheet and original certificate.
5. Self-attested copy of admit card, mark sheet and original certificate of qualification related to technical education.
6. Self-attested copy of admit card, mark sheet and original certificate of graduation or its equivalent qualification. (according to the desired qualification)
7. Self-attested copy of the mark sheet and original certificate of qualification related to higher education. (according to the desired qualification)
8. Self-attested copy of the work experience certificate. (As per desired qualification)
9. Self attested copy of computer proficiency certificate. (According to the desired qualification)
10. Self-attested copy of the residential certificate and caste certificate issued by the competent authority for claiming reservation.
Rs.400/- for General Category/OBC applicants and Rs.200/- for SC/ST applicants for each post for application Bank of India, Hazaribagh It will be mandatory to deposit in the account number 0 481010110005950 of the branch, DRHS – RCH Flexipool, hazaribagh. It will be mandatory to attach a copy of the receipt for depositing the prescribed fee with the application form. Application without fee will not be considered.
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic and technical marks and aggregate marks obtained in one or more of the written test, skill test and interview as required.
2. The selected candidates will be evaluated on the basis of a total of 100 marks, out of which 60 marks will be based on the marks of educational and technical qualification and the remaining 40 marks will be based on one or more of the written test, skill test and interview as per the requirement.
3. The process of calculation of above marks will be informed to all the persons through district website before the last date of submission of application.
4. All the points of district level reservation will be followed in the selection process.
5. The notified vacancies are subject to change before the completion of the selection process. From the merit list prepared on the basis of the process, according to the merit number, the candidates will be selected according to the vacancy.
6. This merit list will be admissible for the next two years, that is, on the basis of this merit list, the candidates can be selected for the next two years according to the vacancy.
7. Separate application will be submitted by the candidate for more than one post, explaining the post code.
8. Such candidates who have got CGPA score in educational qualification, they will have to submit CGPA chart of the concerned institute.
The last date for submission of application is – 25.06.2021.
The application form can be sent through e-mail, registered post and speed post to the office of the Civil Surgeon-cum-Chief Medical Officer, Hazaribagh. Applications received after the said date will not be considered.