Kabirdham district is one of the 28 administrative districts of Chhattisgarh state in central India. The district was earlier known as the Kawardha district.
The district is located between 21.32′ to 22.28′ north latitude and 80.48′ to 81.48′ east longitude.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 10
Salary : Rs. 25300-80500 level-6
Education Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 1st January 2022. Calculation of age will be done from the date 01 January 2022.This age limit is inclusive of all types of relaxation.
Note :-The number of vacancies shown is subject to change.
To apply for all the posts, only the candidates who are native of Chhattisgarh state will be eligible.
General terms and conditions and necessary instructions
1. Chhattisgarh Government Health and Family Welfare Department, Clerical Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules-2013 (Revised Rule 11 June 2020) by the provisions and government Orders, instructions or rules issued will be applicable.
2. It will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the recruitment rules for the posts on the date of submission of application.
3. The posts for which it is desirable to have a live registration in the Paramedical Council / Nursing Council of Chhattisgarh State after possessing the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the Service Recruitment Rules, it is mandatory to be before the date of application.
4. Must be a domicile of Chhattisgarh state. For this, it will be mandatory to present the original residence certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification.
5. Writ Petition (C) 591/2012, Writ Petition (C) 592/2012 Writ Petition (C) 593/2012 Writ Petition (C) 594/2012 by Hon’ble High Court of Chhattisgarh will be subject to the order / decision to be passed and According to the final order / decision of the Hon’ble Court, there may also be a change in the category wise number of vacancies of the posts advertised.
Application form in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of necessary documents will be sent to theoffice of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Kabirdham (Chhattisgarh) through India Post by Registered Post only.
Last Date :30th June, 2022