The Government have issued orders to recruit Pharmacist Gr.II / Lab. Technician Gr.II on contract and Radiographer and other posts on Outsourcing basis for fill up existing vacancies in APVVP, Guntur District with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each post.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No. of Posts : 14
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
D.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
Application Fee :
Rs.100 for OC/BC Candidates
NO fee for SC/ST Candidates
The application fees should be paid through online to the Account No:055510100017043 and IFSC Code UBIN 0802425 of Union Bank of India in the name of District Co ordinator of Hospital Services, Guntur the transaction reference ID should be mentioned in the form of application.
1.OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 20.11.2021 (Should not have been born before 20.11.1979).
2.SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 20.11.2021. (Should not have born before 20.11.1974).
3.Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 20.11.2021 (Should not have born before 20.11.1971)
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force.
Remuneration : As per GO Ms.No.64 HM&FW (A1) Dept., Dt.10.06.2020.
Go.Ms No.27 HM&FW (G1) dept dt.16.3.2018
Go.Ms.NO.151 Fin(Hr.1-Plg & Policy) dept dt.8.8.2016
Selection Process : Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
Selection Process & Service Weightage
Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination : 75%
Weightage for experience of Govt. Service including contract/outsourcing service : Up to 15%
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii)1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas COVID duties i) @ 5 Marks per six months
ii) @ 10 Marks per one year
iii) @ 15 Marks per 1 Year 6 Months
Weightage for No.of years since passing qualifying examination : Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
Conditions on Appointment :
The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service.
The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side.
This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions :
1. All the recruited candidates shall maintain benefited Head Quarters.
2. Department reserves the right to transfer to the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
3. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
4. All persons on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
1. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of the application regarding their eligibility in all respects. Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments.
2. The department is vested with conducting the recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practice followed and the ensured by the department will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment.
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application: The filled in application should be submitted through Register Post with Ack. Due or by way of drop box available at O/o DCHS,APVVP, Guntur) from 21.11.2021 to 29.11.2021 by 5 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C. or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildar/MRO Concerned.
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class. In case of Private Study residence certificate from the Tashildar/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class Study period)
9. PH Certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICAE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota.
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 Photographs duly pasted on the application from with Self attestation.
13. Copy of appointment order and Service Certificate for in –service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart., should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned DM&HO.