Under National Health Mission, applications are invited for appointment on various posts on contract basis for various health institutions / district hospitals for Dhanbad district of Jharkhand.
Post : Pharmacist (NUHM)
No of Posts : 06
Qualification : A- Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute.
B- Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council. C- Expert level proficiency in Computer Application and in Internet.
Salary : Rs 10,973/- pm
Conditions of Selection
1. They will be contracted to do the work against the approved honorarium on contract basis.
2. District level reservation roster will be admissible in all the above posts.
3. Those applicants will get the benefit of reservation, by whom the caste certificate issued by the competent officer of the Jharkhand government will be surrendered.
4. All orders/directives/policy related to locality of Jharkhand Government will be applicable on this appointment.
5. The contract will be admissible for one year, as per requirement it can be extended by one year on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal.
6. All the original certificates submitted by the selected candidates will be verified from the issuing institute within three months. If the certificate is found to be incorrect, legal action will be taken against the concerned personnel by canceling the contract with immediate effect.
7. The contract can be terminated by giving one month’s notice or one month advance honorarium to the contractual workers on contract basis
8. Candidates who are submitting the CGPA Score Card for Educational Qualification will also submit the CGPA Conversion Chart along with the Marksheet.
9. For applying for more than one post, it will be mandatory for the applicant to apply separately.
10. The shortlisted candidates will be included in the further selection process by the committee as per the advertised qualification.
11. In the recruitment process, the decision of the concerned District Health Committee, Dhanbad will be final and binding.
12. The District Selection Committee will finally approve the Dhanbad merit list.
13. Both the applications of the candidates who have made two applications for the same post will automatically be treated as cancelled.
14. The conditions of the advertisement can be amended as per the requirement by the District Selection Committee Dhanbad.
Process of application
• Self attested copy of necessary mark sheets, educational certificates, experience certificates in the prescribed format from the candidates having above qualification cum qualification and updated residential certificate issued by Circle Officer / Competent Officer for claiming reservation, Caste certificate, Matriculation certificate related to date of birth, certificate of computer proficiency (if admissible) and self-attested two passport size photographs attached with the application form dated 13.11.2021 by 05:00 PM Can be sent through registered post.
Applications received after 05:00 PM of date 13.11.2021 will not be considered. If the application is sent to any other office, their application will be automatically rejected.
• Application fee : Rs.400/- for the general category/backward class/extremely backward class applicants for each post, Rs.200/- for SC/ST applicants, it is mandatory to attach a demand draft of Rs.200/- with the application form Will happen.
The draft will be payable in the name of District Health Society Dhanbad. Applications complete in all respects will be accepted in sealed cover by registered post/speed post at the office of Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Dhanbad on 13.11.2021 till 05 PM.
The application will not be collected by hand in the office. Provide the following information clearly on the top of the envelope Advertisement No. …….Code of post… Name of post……
• Address to send application :
To, Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer,
Dhanbad Sadar Hospital Complex Court Mode Dhanbad-826001