Health and Family Welfare Department has created wide network of health and medical care facilities in the state to provide primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat with prime focus on BPL families and weaker sections in rural/urban slum areas.
Department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Gujarat.
Post :Junior Pharmacist
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board, Gandhinagar (hereinafter referred to as Mandal) invites online application forms for selection of candidates for the vacant post of Panchayat Service Junior Pharmacist (Class-II) by direct recruitment.
For this, the candidate can apply online on the Government’s website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 09-08-208 (12-00 noon) to 5-06-208 (time 2-5 hours at night).
No of Posts : 254 (UR-127, EWS-11, SEBC-73, SC-12, ST-31)
Education Qualification :
Rule-3 (b) A candidate shall possess- (i) a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956; or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; OR
(ii) a diploma in Pharmacy obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and having about two years experience in dispensing the medicines in hospitals or dispensaries ;
Rule – 3 (c) A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
Rule – 3(d) A candidate shall Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Rule-9. A candidate appointed by direct selection shall be required to get himself registered with the Gujarat Pharmacy Council in accordance with the provisions of the Pharmacy Act 1948 at the time of his application for direct selection, if he is not so registered
Age Limit :A candidate shall not be more than 36 years of age.
General category ladies candidates- 05 years
Reserved category gents candidates- 05 years
Reserved category ladies candidates- 10 years
General category Physical handicapped gents candidates- 10 years
General category Physical handicapped ladies candidates- 15 years
Reserved category Physical handicapped gents candidates- 15 years
Reserved category Physical handicapped ladies candidates- 20 years
Since the selected candidate has been appointed to this post on contract basis, the date of Finance Department. Resolution No .: Expenditure – 2005-2 – Z-1 of 4-5-2010, and Resolution No. Expenditure / 2009/2 / Part 2 / Z-1 to 8-10-2011 and Resolution No .: Expenditure / 2008/2. / Part-2 / Z-1 dated 30-10-2018 and Resolution No .: Expenditure / 2009/2 (Part-2) / Z-1 dated 30-10-2018 and Resolution No .: Expenditure / 2009/3 / Part-2 As per the provision dated 1-1-2017, for the first five years, appointments will be made on a fixed salary of Rs. 31340 / – per month and other benefits prescribed by this resolution will be available. The selected candidate will be appointed by the appointing authority on the date of Finance Department. Resolution No. of 2-4-2017: Expenditure / 2009/3 / (Part-2) / Z-1, subject to the bids and conditions indicated and name.
Subject to the final judgment of SLP No. 1912/2017 and 1912/2018 filed in the Supreme Court, appointment will be given on contract basis for this post and at the end of five years, his services will be considered as satisfactory to the appointing authority will be eligible for regular appointment as per rules in the fixed pay scale for the place.
• Detailed instructions for applying are given in the following paragraphs in this advertisement. The candidate is required to read the entire advertisement carefully before applying online along with the instructions.
• Candidates do not have to attach (upload) any certificates while applying online. However, when applying online, the applicant has to fill in all the details in the online application as per the details in the certificates.
Hence all their certificates such as educational qualification, age, school leaving certificate, gender, physical disability (if any), ex-serviceman (if applicable), recognized sports (if applicable), widow (If any) along with the original certificates of eligibility and other qualifications, the entire details have to be filled in the online application on the basis of such certificates, otherwise the application and candidature / selection / appointment will be canceled.
Without any verification of the details filled online in the application form, the Board will allow the candidates to enter the competitive examination by making provisional admission for the prescribed competitive written examination for this post.
• Written Competitive Examination System and Selection Process This advertisement will be a written competitive examination of optical marks reading (OMR) system with objective questions as shown in the next paragraph. OMR with these objective questions. The written competitive examination of the system will be organized by the board. The examination program will be published separately.
For this, the candidates are advised to keep an eye on the website of Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board. All the instructions regarding written competitive examination as well as subsequent instructions are sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate by SMS wiill be given from.
• Therefore, the candidate must indicate the mobile number in the relevant column in the application form. And until the entire recruitment process is complete, maintaining a mobile number is inevitable.
If the candidate is not notified via SMS due to change or closure of mobile number or any other reason, it will be the responsibility of the candidate, and in such case the candidate will be deemed not to want to be appointed himself.
• After the competitive examination the procedure regarding the provisional result will be taken by the board according to which the candidates who will be included in the provisional merit list will be given the certificate verification instructions and other instructions on their email. Candidates are advised.
Other Important Requirements
1. Details filled in the online application based on the candidate’s educational credentials, computer knowledge, age, gender, gender (category EWS, SC, ST, SEBC), ex-serviceman, sports, physical disability, and other matters. Will be considered final for the entire recruitment process. The candidate will have to submit the original (including Xerox copies) when the board asks for the certificates and proofs in support of the details given in the online application.
The application form of the candidate who fails to produce such evidence or finds discrepancy in it will be eligible to be “canceled” from that stage and the candidature selection / appointment of such candidate will be “canceled”.
2. Details of confirmed application form or submission / request for correction in case of defect or omission in the information given by the candidate will not be accepted.
3. As per the recruitment rules, departmental examination rules, computer skills examination rules-2009 and pre-service training rules and training rules, as per the appointment based appointment contract appointment by the appointing authority on the post of this cadre on a trial basis for 5 (five) years to the eligible candidate with fixed salary.
Examinations must be passed during the prescribed period in accordance with the existing rules of the Government.
4. The candidate himself will not be entitled to claim appointment in the relevant post only if he is included in the Provisional Merit List / Selection List / Recommendation List of this cadre.
If the appointing authority convinces itself that the candidate is not eligible for the public service as per the rules laid down by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules-12 and the existing rules regarding recruitment of that cadre, then at such stage his appointment is canceled. Can be dropped by doing. The decision of the appointing authority regarding the appointment will be final.
5. This recruitment process will be fully subject to the existing recruitment rules and examination rules of this cadre as well as the provisions of the laws and rules of the Government in this regard.
6. In case of any need to cancel or change this advertisement for any reason, the Board shall have full right to do so and the Board shall not be bound to give reasons for this will not happen.
7. The final selected candidate will be eligible to be appointed subject to the conditions decided by the Appointing Authority.
8. The following applications will be rejected. (This list is for example only. Which is not complete) (1) Not applied as per online draft, (2) Details given in the application are incomplete or inconsistent, (3) Candidate has not uploaded signature or passport size photo in the application, ( 4) Application is sent by fax, e-mail or by post, (5) General category (General category) candidate has not paid full fee, (6) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Social Educational Backward Class / Economically Weaker Class Certificate for services of the State Government (Non-Criminal) – Candidates with Physical Disability (Disability) as well as Ex-Servicemen do not have the prescribed certificate of their category, (7) Socio-educational Backward Class Candidates are not included in the Advanced Class for the period mentioned in the advertisement. 8) (in Gujarati) does not have the prescribed certificate for the state government.
9. For reserved class candidates, if the reserved seats are not mentioned in the advertisement, such candidates will be deemed to have applied for the general class post and the norms relating to the general class age limit will be applicable to them. But they will not have to pay the examination fee.
10. Candidate should keep more than one copy of passport size photo of the photo which he uploads in the application form.At the time of examination, the same photo has to be affixed in the attendance sheet and the same photo has to be submitted when the board wants.
11. Candidate is required to keep the mobile number which he shows while filling up the application form.
In future future examination related instructions from the board will be sent to the candidate by SMS on the mobile of this number so do not change the mobile number mentioned in the application.
Candidate can apply online on the Government’s website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 08-02-2022 (13-00 noon) to 23-02-2022 (time 23:59 hours at night). How to apply As well as General Category candidates will have to pay the examination fee of Rs.100 / – + service charge through SBI E Pay. The last date to pay the fee will be 25-02-2022.
(But for that it is necessary to delete the post office currency print by 23-02-20222) Further details for paying the examination fee are given in paragraph-12 which must be read.
The candidate has to scan the latest Photograph (15 kb) and Signature (15 kb) in jpg format and keep it ready in the computer, which is to be uploaded in the online application. The applicant should keep all the educational, age and caste as well as other qualification certificates as mentioned in the online application and after informing the candidates about this, they should submit it in person for verification, each of which should take accurate note.