Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking.
ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
Post : Junior Pharmacy Executive
Online applications are invited for the various posts purely on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) , and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future.
Essential/ Desired Qualification :
I. Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) from a recognized university or equivalent; and
II. Registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act-1948.
III. The selected candidate has to be registered in Delhi Pharmacy Council within Six Months of joining
Age Limit : Up to 55 years
Remuneration (Per Month) : Rs. 32,538/- +Rs. 600/- uniform allowances Inclusive of Emp. EPF share@ 12% i.e. Rs. 1800/-
No. of posts : 02
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be charged at the time of final Joining.
2. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
3. i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual / outsourced basis initially for a period of one year or as required which may be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate / project extension whatever the case may be.
4. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
5. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
6. Candidates may have to work in shifts viz. Morning/Evening/Night, as per requirements of the institute’ and can be posted to any centre of DSCI. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
7. The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned.
Also Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of interview/ interaction for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
The candidates shall follow all the Covid-19 SOPs during document verification and subsequent interview/interaction failing which they shall not be considered.
8. The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
9. Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
10. ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
11. ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
The candidate shall apply online through ICSIL website, icsil.in (under Career section) within a window time slot given below
Note:Opening time 12:00 hrs (Noon) and date 11/02/2021
Closing time 12:00 hrs (Noon) and date 12/02/2021