The Indo-Tibetan Border Police are India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region.
It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962, Pharmacist job in ITBP; Pharmacy job in the Home Ministry; Pharmacist job under the central government
ITB Police Force invites online applications from Male & Female Indian * Citizens to fill up vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITB Police Force in Pay scale- Pay Level-5 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 29,200-92,300/- (as per 7th CPC). Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage,
No of posts : 24 (UR-12, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST -01)
Note:- (i) The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the ITBPF Recruitment website
(ii) Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Fees are exempted for females, Ex-Servicemen, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC) and Scheduled Tribe(ST) category.
(iii) 10% of vacancies of this ASI(Pharmacist) are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. ITBPF reserves the right to make changes in the sequence of the recruitment procedure after the publication of this advertisement.
ITBPF also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
Minimum educational and other essential qualifications
i) Pass the Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent.
ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from any institution of or recognized by the Central or State Government.
iii) Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Between 20 to 28 years (The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and Govt. A servant in accordance with the instructions & orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Cut off date for determining the age will be 23rd November 2022 (23/11/2022) i.e. the last date for receipt of the online application.
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 24,h November 1994 and Later than 23rd November 2002.
(1) If candidates are found to indulge at any stage in any of the malpractices listed below during the conduct of recruitment or thereafter, their candidature for this recruitment will be cancelled
(a) Taking away any Examination related material such as OMR sheets, Rough Sheets, Answer Sheets etc. from the examination hall or passing it on to unauthorized persons during the conduct of the examination.
(b) Leaving the Examination Venue without prior permission of the invigilator.
(c) Assault, use of force, causing bodily harm, misbehaving, intimidating or threatening in any manner with the examination functionaries’ i.e. Supervisor, Invigilator, Security Guard or TTBPF representatives etc.
(d) Obstruct the conduct of the examination/ instigate other candidates not to take the examination.
(e) Making statements which are incorrect or false, suppressing material information, submitting fabricated documents, etc.
f) Obtaining support/ influence for his/ her candidature by any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature.
(g) Possession of Mobile Phone in either ‘switched on or ‘switched off mode.
(h) A person who is associated with the conduct of the examination in any manner, whatsoever.
(i) Damaging examination related infrastructure/ equipments.
(j) Appearing in the Exam with a forged Admit Card, identity proof, etc.
(k) Possession of firearms/ lethal weapons during the examination.
(1) Threatening/ intimidating examination functionaries with weapons/ fire arms.
(m) Using unfair means in the examination hall like copying from unauthorized sources such as written material on any paper or body parts, etc.
(n) Possession of Bluetooth Devices, spy cameras, and any other electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
(o) Impersonate/ Procuring impersonation by any person.
(p) Taking snapshots, making videos of question papers or examination material, labs, etc,
(q) Sharing examination terminal through remote desktop software/ Apps/ LAN/ WAN etc.
(r) Attempt to hack or manipulate examination servers, data and examination systems at any point before, during or after the examination.
Note:- The ITBPF may also report the matter to Police/Investigating Agencies etc., as deemed fit, for taking further necessary action.
(2) If deemed appropriate, the ITBPF may also report the matter to police/investigating agencies. Further, the ITBPF may also take appropriate action to get the matter examined by the concerned authorities/forensic experts etc.
(3) All candidates who have been called for PET, PST will bring a clear and legible printout of the online application form for purpose of identification else they will not be permitted to enter the venue. The printout will be retained by ITBP staff for office use.
(4) Candidates are to ensure to keep a sufficient number of same passport-size photos used by them in filling out the online application form.
The candidates are also advised to bring the same passport-size photos submitted with the online application form at all stages of recruitment.
(5) Verification of original documents will be conducted before the Practical Examination; therefore candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility in all respects to avoid any disappointment at a later stage.
(6) Admit cards to the eligible candidates will be issued online by mentioning the date and venue. Candidates have to download an online admit card from the ITBP recruitment website i.e. recruitmentitbpoIice.nic.in.
Therefore, candidates should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling the online application form.
ITBP will not be responsible in case of non-receipt of admit card due to technical and other reasons.
(7) ITBP shall not be responsible for any damage/injury to the individual sustained during the course of the recruitment process.
(8) Candidates are advised to beware of touts or not to fall prey to unscrupulous elements. Recruitment in ITBP is totally transparent, fair and purely on the basis of the performance of the aspirants.
No candidate is required to pay any money in cash or otherwise, for recruitment in ITBPF except the nominal application fee. If someone approaches any candidate and asks for money or any other favour, they may report the matter to the recruitment board or the local police.
(9) ITBP will not be responsible for any power failure, electronic, internet-related problems, etc faced by the candidates while applying online.
(10) Candidates shall be required to serve in the Force for a minimum period of 10 years. If any person after joining the service wants to resign from the service before the expiry of 10 years, he/she is required to refund a sum equal to three months’ pay and allowances attached to the post or the cost of training imparted to him/her by the Force, whichever is higher.
(11) Selected candidates must complete Basic Training as well as any other courses prescribed by the Force from time to time.
(12) No correspondence will be entertained from ineligible candidates whose applications have been rejected.
03) Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
(14) Any further information/notice with respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitmentitbnolice.nic.in onlv. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on to the above link from time to time.
(15) Candidates should come duly prepared for more than one day’s stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre.
(16) No Travelling allowance (TA)/ Daily Allowance (DA) will be admissible for the journey up to the recruitment venue and back.
(17) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
(18) Change in a category will NOT be entertained at a later stage by ITBPF and the candidature of such candidate shall be canceled.
(19) No application received after the last date as mentioned above will be accepted.
(20) All disputes and differences, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts within the territorial limits of Delhi only.
HOW TO APPLY AND BY WHICH DATE
a) Eligible and interested candidates must apply online at www.recruitment.itbpoIice.nic.in, the ITBPF website.
Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling out the online application form.
Details, as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly, and logically, As the applications need to be submitted online only, applications received offline shall not be considered and will be rejected summarily.
b) APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT – Male candidates belonging to
Unreserved(UR), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Economically Weaker Section(EWS) categories applying for recruitment to the post should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as application fee through the online payment gateway system on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ii) Fee paid by mode other than above will not be accepted and the applications
of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
c) Candidates working in Central/State Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies/ Public Sector Undertaking etc. applied to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) are required to furnish a “No Objection Certificate” in original as per Annexure-IV issued by the employer at the time of verification of documents.
The candidature of candidates who fail to submit a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of verification of documents shall be summarily rejected.
d) Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 25th October 2022 (25/10/2022) at 00:01 A.M. and will be closed on 23rd November 2022 (23/11/2022) at 11:59 P.M.
Last date: 23rd November 2022 (23/11/2022) at 11:59 P.M