Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU), is the first Pharmacy University of India established by an Act7 of 2008 of State Legislature of Delhi as a State University vide Notification No.F. 2(412)/2008/SB/Vol. II/71 dated 21.01.2010 and is empowered to award degrees as specified by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 through its own departments and constituent colleges in regular mode vide notification No. F.9-19/2015/(CPP-I/PU) dated 22nd September 2015.
Delhi Government legislation on 17th October, 2008 (Delhi Act 07 of 2008) and made functional from by notification on 24th July, 2015. The University is situated in the University campus besides the old block.
Post : Assistant Professor
Number of Vacant Post : 10 (Ten) [UR-06, EWS-01, SC-01 OBC-02]
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Academic Level -10 (Rs. 57700 -182400)
Upper age limit : 40 Years
Educational and other qualification required : Essential : First Class in B.Pharm. as well as in Master’s degree in pharmacy (M.Pharm.)or equivalent for Biotechnology and / Or Management Specialization in appropriate branch of specialization in pharmacy with Ph.D degree in any of pharmacy subjects. Minimum one year of teaching experience from Institute of National / international repute.
Period of probation(if any) : 1 Year for Direct Recruitment
General Instructions for all Candidates for Teaching Positions (Recruitment Notice Advertisement No. DPSRU/Teaching/2022/02)
1. The candidate must be citizen of India.
2. Qualifications will be applicable for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, prescribed by UGC/AICTE/PCI. In case of difference, DPSRU RRs will be considered as final. The RRs of various posts are given in Annexure-I.
3. Ph.D is an essential qualification for teaching post in pharmacy and it has to be as per UGC Gazette of Ph.D regulation published from time to time. A candidate must submit mark sheet of Pre-Ph.D exam in addition to Ph.D. Degree, if obtained after 2010.
4. Link for application form will be available on the University website (dpsru.edu.in) shortly. The non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Rs. 500/- for female candidates) has to be deposited in the University online through SBI Collect only.
5. No application shall be considered, if the prescribed fee has not been paid before the last date of online application. The fee will not be accepted after the last date.
6. Applications should be submitted online on University website dpsru.edu.in before the last date i.e. 31st March 2022, Thursday till midnight for inviting such applications. All columns must be filled in the online application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA.” wherever not applicable.
7. The hard copy of the online filled in application form and self attested copies of certificates/testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications and experience etc. must reach to the Office of Registrar by 08th April 2022 (Friday) positively before 05:00 P.M., (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications). The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit and will not consider hard copies received after 05:00 P.M. on 08th April 2022 (Friday). The hard copy of the application should be pages with the index on the first page and submitted under envelope superscribed Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Diploma in Pharmacy).
8. The short listing of the candidates will be based on the criteria set by the University that is mainly based on merits of educational qualifications, experience and Research.
9. Since, the short listing of the candidates will be based on Academic Performance Index (API) prescribed from time to time by the UGC/AICTE especially for research and publications, it is advised that while submitting the application, copies of research paper or details of patent etc must be attached, however, the University has sole right to develop the matrix on its own
10. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or it may not fill up any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason, Whatsoever.
11. Employment in the University shall be governed by the Acts, Statutes, Rules and Regulations, Service Conditions, as may be notified by the University from time to time. (Undertaking)
12. Age limit for direct recruitment posts is relaxable for Govt. Servants/SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc., as per instructions issued by the Govt, of NCT of Delhi/DPSRU from time to time. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of online application i.e. 31st March 2022.
13. Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment.
14. Reservation benefits will be available to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates as per the details of reservations as per the UGC letter No: F.No 59-6/2012 (CU) dated: 03/June/2016 and notified from time to time.
15. The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled in prescribed Annexure II, along with his/her caste certificate issued by the Govt, of Delhi and along with Non-creamy layer certificate, issued not earlier than 06 months from the date of closing of receipt of application.
16. Abbreviations used are denoted as under: UR-Un-Reserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, PWD- Person with disability.
17. The candidates applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate Online as well as hard copy of the applications form along with related documents & requisite fee for each post.
18. The candidates, working in any organization including Private organizations, claiming previous experience of working in Govt. Department/Autonomous Bodies/ Universities under Central/State Government shall have to enclose a certificate from that Government organization stating “No Vigilance or Disciplinary Case” is pending or contemplated against them. Failure to provide the same shall make them ineligible for consideration to the post.
19. The candidates already working on the regular basis in any college, institution or University shall have to apply through proper channel and enclose “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
20. The experience of any candidate will be considered only if the experience certificate is enclosed.
21. No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the examination/interview will be paid to the candidate.
22. No enquiry in person or in writing for recruitment shall be entertained.
23. If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated shall have to be indicated and its copy shall also be attached. The University will have sole right to consider equivalence, if it is other than that prescribed by UGC/PCI/AICTE or DCPTOT.
24. No documents will be accepted or considered by the University after submission of online application form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
25. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over NCT of Delhi.
26. At any stage, if it is found that candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her application will be summarily rejected. Therefore, candidates shall ensure at their end that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement for the applied post.
27. In case any dispute over interpretation of any rules, regulation etc. the decision Competent Authority of DPSRU, shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Last Date : 08th April 2022 (Friday) positively before 05:00 P.M