The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Post : Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda)
No of posts : 03 (Three)
Scale of Pay : Rs 55,200 – 1,15,300/-
Department : Kerala Drugs Control
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age limit : 21-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2000 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates.
[For conditions regarding age relaxation, subject to the condition that the upper age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years, please see Part II, Para 2 of the General Conditions]
Degree in Ayurveda or Sidha or Unani of a recognized University.
Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) of a recognized University.
1. Persons appointed as Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda) shall be on training for six months from the date of joining service.
2. Probation with respect to the category of Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda) who are appointed by direct recruitment shall commence after successful completion of training.
3. Every person appointed as Drugs Inspector (Ayurveda) shall during the period of probation pass Account Test (Lower) or Account Test for Executive Officers, if he has not already passed the same.
4. In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in S.S.L.C book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
5. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of the verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
6. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii) is applicable.
Mode of submitting Application:-
(a) Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011.
Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link ‘My applications’ in the profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile.
Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely.
The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself.
Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
(c) Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure, Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(d) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Last date for submission of application:22.09.2021, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
CATEGORY NO: 290/2021