Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Patna was established in the memory of the First President of Republic of India Deshratna Dr. Rajendra Prasad in the year 1963 with Asthma as its mandate.
It was taken over by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi on 1st April, 1984 under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and thereafter the main thrust area is Visceral Leishmaniasis (Kala-azar).
Post : Scientist D
Applications are invited on prescribed format from eligible candidates through email for the temporary/contractual basis posts for a period of one year or till the end of project, whichever is falls earlier under the project entitled Rational Use of Drugs under DHR at ICMR-RMRIMS, Agamkuan, Patna – 800 007 (Bihar).
No. of post : 01 (Unreserved)
Salary : 72,800 per month
Essential Qualification : MD Pharmacology/Paediatrics or MBBS with 05 years Experience or Ph.D. Pharmacology/ M.Pharma (Pharmacology) with 03 years experience.
Desirable Qualification : NIL.
Age : Up to 45 years
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ interview.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Female candidates will be as per the Govt. of India rules/ICMR rules.
3. Candidates will have no claim in future for employment under the Institute/ICMR services.
4. During the appointment, if performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the competent authority, the appointment can be terminated any time without any notice.
5. Decision of the Director, RMRIMS (ICMR), Agamkuan, Patna shall be final.
General Terms and conditions:-
1. These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
2. Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource positions will depend upon availability of funds functional requirements and approval of the competent authority. Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn/cancelled/modified at any time.
3. The rates emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement is project specific and may vary according sanction of the funding agency of the project.
4. The place of posting of the officials will be at MRHRU, PHC Kurhani, Muzaffarpur. No conveyance will be permitted from mentor institute for any movement.
5. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the date of last date for submission of applications.
6. Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
7. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest caste validity certificate. OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non–creamy layer certificate. PWD candidates shall produce latest disability certificate issued by a Medical board of Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
8. Separate application should be submitted for each position. Allotment of the project to the successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
9. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
10. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
11. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organizations are not eligible to apply.
12. No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview/personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
13. ICMR-RMRIMS reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
14. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
15. Project Human Resource cannot be permitted to register for Ph. D. due to time constraints.
16. Project Human Resource will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
17. Project Human Resource shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR-RMRIMS or in any of its Institutes/Centres or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/ regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of provident Fund, pension scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR-RMRIMS etc. are not admissible to the project human resource.
18. Project Human Resource will normally be engaged initially for a period of one year or less, and continued further after annual review on the basis of their performance, depending upon the tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of competent authority.
The maximum terms of any Project Human Resource in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation/extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR-RMRIMS to any Project Human Resource beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
19. ICMR-RMRIMS reserves the right to terminate the project human resource even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
20. Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource.
21. Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size colour photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents: duly self attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications (all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards), working experience, age, caste and photo id (Aadhar Card/Indian passport/PAN Card/Driving License) etc. within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
22. ICMR-RMRIMS reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
23. The decision of the DIRECTOR, ICMR-RMRIMS will be final and binding.
24. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
The candidates have to download the application form from rmrims.org.in or main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send to email email@example.com along with supporting documents of essential qualifications & experience certificates (scanned copies) up to 19th November, 2021 (5.00 pm).
Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. After screening of applications (post-wise), limited number of candidates will be intimated for written test/ interview and names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on our official website : rmrims.org.in. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Last Date : 19th November, 2021 (5.00 pm)