The Indian Pharmacopeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India.
IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Pharmacopeial Associate (Phyto Division)
Applications are invited for the following vacant post purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, thru Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 30 years
Salary : Rs. 32,000/-
No. of Post : 01
Place of Posting :Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification and Experience :
M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy / Phytochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis from the recognised University/Institute Well versed knowledge of computer application (MS Excel, Word Pwer point) and other tools.
Job Description :
1. Handling of instruments such as HPLC, HPTLC, GC-MS for Phyto Pharmacetutical drugs monograph verification and Botanical reference substances and phytochemical reference substance verification.
2. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions :
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link;
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 28th January 2022 closing hour 5:00 PM