Online application form by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission for recruitment to the vacant posts of Scientific Officer (Chemistry) under Medical Education (AYUSH) Department of Chhattisgarh Government from the categories of Indian citizens and candidates recognized by the Government of India.
Post :Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
Category : Gazetted – Class II
Pay Matrix : Pay Matrix Level 10 In addition, by the State Government from time to time. Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per the orders circulated on
Essential Educational Qualification :
M.Sc. from a recognized University in India established by law. Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry or M.Pharma
Probation period :- Selected candidates will be appointed on probation of 03 years.
Stipend will be payable as follows :
First year 70 percent of the minimum of the pay scale of that post,
Second year – 80 percent of the minimum pay scale of that post,
Third year – 90 percent of the minimum of the pay scale of that post, but stipend during the period of probation.
Along with other allowances will be received like other employees working.
At the end of the period of probation, when he is confirmed in the service or post, the pay of the Government servant shall be fixed at the minimum of the time scale applicable to that service or post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Applications for the advertised post will be accepted online only. Any type of manual or applications sent by post will not be accepted by the Commission.
2. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination before applying. Only candidates fulfilling all eligibility 2 should apply.
3. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional even if they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Issue of admit card to a candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by the Commission. The Commission checks the eligibility conditions only after the candidate is marked for the examination/interview.
4. For the above examination, the candidate can pay the examination fee and portal fee through credit/debit card/internet banking/cash deposit. No bank drafts or checks will be accepted for payment of examination fee.
Online applications for the above examination can be made on psc.cg.gov.in from 18/01/2222 at 12:00 PM to 16/02/2022 at 11:59 PM.
5. The work of error correction in the online application can be done after the last date of application from 17/02/2022 at 12:00 PM to 21/02/2022 at 11:59 PM.
6. The above error correction work can be done online only once.
The work of paid error correction in the online application can be done after the last date for correction of errors on 22/02/2022 at 12:00 PM to 26/02/2022 at 11:59 PM. Rs.100 / – (Rupees one hundred) will be charged for the above paid error correction. The above paid error correction can be done online only once.
7. In the case of category correction, if a candidate has been rectified in his online application form filled as a reserved category and he is made an unreserved category, then he will have to pay the difference of fee in addition to the error correction fee but as an unreserved category.
In the event of change in the online application form filled in the reserved category, the amount of difference of fee will not be refunded.
8. The candidate must possess the above mentioned essential educational qualifications, experience and other qualifications by the last date fixed for applying online.
9. No certificate is required to be attached with the online application.
10. Prescribed age limit : The age of the candidate should not be less than 22 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2022, but keeping in view the interest of the educated unemployed of the state of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age limit given by the state government to the local residents of Chhattisgarh state is 35.
There will be a relaxation of 05 years given in the year.
11. According to the instructions issued by the Chhattisgarh Government, General Administration Department from time to time in the upper age limit, the following will be eligible for relaxation:
(i) If the candidate belongs to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) notified by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
If yes, then he will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit up to five years.
(ii) The upper age limit will be 38 years in respect of permanent / temporary / work charge or contingency paid employees of Chhattisgarh Government and employees of corporations / divisions etc. of Chhattisgarh State.
The same maximum age would also be admissible to the employees working under the Project Implementation Committee.