The Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Clinical Research Associate/Scientist B (Non-Medical) NBM/DBT Neo-Sepsis/Digoxin/POD
Number of posts: 04
Emoluments Up to : Up to Rs 60,760/-
Age: 40 years
Essential qualifications and work experience :
• MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/BPT/Bachelor’s in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, life sciences, Pharmacy, public health, healthcare, or another related discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant Clinical Research experience
The Study Monitor/CRA conducts monitoring visits for the assigned trial protocol and trial sites. Overall responsibilities are to ensure that the trial is being conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Performs site monitoring throughout the trial which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (site initiation to site closeout) in accordance with the contracted scope of work.
• Performs quality functions and executes quality programs (clinical operations, clinical laboratory) as per GCP/GCLP and regulations
• Completes appropriate therapeutic, protocol, and clinical research training to perform job duties.
• Setting up the trial sites such that each center has the trial materials, including the trial drug while ensuring all trial supplies are accounted for
• Administers protocol and related trial training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• May provide training and assistance to junior clinical staff
• Creates and maintains appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings, and action plans by submitting regular visit reports and other required trial documentation.
• Manages the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory/ IEC submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
• Verifying that data entered onto the CRFs is consistent with participant clinical notes (source data/ document verification)
• Writing visit reports.
• Filing and collating trial documentation and reports.
• Archiving trial documentation and correspondence.
• Evaluates the quality and integrity of trial site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
• Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project Manager, and/ or senior management.
• Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on other projects as directed and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required.
• Computer skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
The call for applications will remain open till suitable candidates are found.
Deadline for receipt of the application very three weeks of the month.
Will be reviewed on 3rd August, 22 August & 15th September 2022.
General Terms & Conditions
a) These are short-term positions and extensions that will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
b) All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University.
c) The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
d) Closing date of the online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification, etc.
e) The age limit, qualification, experience, and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in the case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower posts / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
f) Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15
4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time.
5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defense forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
g) All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
h) In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualifications and experience.
i) With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules/guidelines shall prevail.
j) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: All the documents except (i) should be in pdf format: –
i) A soft copy of your passport-size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
i) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience/distinctions, etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet)
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet)
v) Graduation/Diploma degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet (if applicable)
vii) Ph.D./MD Degree (if applicable)
viii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
2. Procedure for filling up online application:
) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step-wise procedure-
A) Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs 236/-
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 118/-
D) Step 4: Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of the application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfill the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Government strives to have a work force that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
Deadline for receipt of the application every three weeks of the month.
Applications will be reviewed on 15th September 2022.
Recruitment notice no.: THS-C/RN/06/2022