Translational Health Science and Technology Institute is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India.
The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Research Associate-I (One post)
Project : GIISER-South Asia
PI : Prof. Pramod Kumar Garg
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Ph.D degree in Protein biochemistry / Biotechnology or any branch of life Sciences from a recognized University. Experience in recombinant protein purification, mammalian cell culture and molecular biology (cloning, plasmid construction, and sequence verification) techniques are desirable.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Basic knowledge of biochemical and biophysical characterization of recombinant protein is preferential.
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 47,000/- +HRA
Senior Project Associate (One post)
Project : GIISER-South Asia
PI : Prof. Pramod Kumar Garg
Age limit : 40 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Ph.D. in Science / engineering/ technology from a recognized University. OR Master’s degree in Agriculture or Natural Science/MVSc with four year of post qualification experience in R&D in Industrial or academic Institution.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Experiences in mammalian cell culture, transfection, molecular biological techniques like, PCR, RT-PCR, Cloning, Expression, analysis of DNA sequences, immunological techniques such as ELISA, Western blotting, virus neutralization assays. Additional experiences in the area of Purification of proteins, IgG purification, Size exclusion chromatography will be plus.
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 65,025/-
Project Associate I (One post)
Project : Bioengineering strategies in designing smart amniotic membrane for soft tissue engineering
PI : Dr. Santosh Mathapati
Age limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience : Master’s degree in Life Sciences /M.V.Sc/ M.Tech / M.Pharma or equivalent from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification & Experience : Working experience in the field of biomaterials, tissue engineering, basic molecular biology techniques, cell culture, small animal experiments. Should have experience with Microsoft office and other basic computer applications. Should have good writing and presentation skills.
Monthly Emoluments : i) Rs. 31,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests CSIR UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions) ii) Rs.25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates. 6. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing wrong information in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except
(i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate (if applicable)
viii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable) ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
2. Procedure for filling up online application:
i) Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt forfuture reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Details of fees to be paid are as shown below :
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 236/-
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 118/-
D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Last date for receipt of online application : 15th April 2022
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
Rolling Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/01/2022/04-I