Dombivali Municipal Corporation, Kalyan National Tuberculosis Eradication Program (NTEP) Interview (WALK IN INTERVIEW). Interviews of eligible candidates have been conducted on 09/02/2021.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post :01
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm, +, MSCIT / Equivalent Computer Certificate Course,, +1 Year Experience
Age Limit : 18 year to 59 year
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
• The candidate should be present in person for the interview along with the completed application form in the form and the following documents. (Passport Size 2 Photo, Photo ID. – Voting Identity Card / Aadhar Card etc., Birth Date Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet (Last year marks are required.) Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate, Validity Certificate, Residence Certificate And the attested copy). It should be noted that you will not be eligible for the interview without the original documents on any subbay.
• Also, if any of the documents submitted during the interview is found to be false / incorrect, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be terminated. Candidates will not be charged any fare or allowance for filing the application / attending the interview.
• Candidates to be selected Appointment will be given for the period till 05/11/2021. These posts are to be filled on contract basis only for the duration of the project and will be terminated automatically at the close of the project.
• Also, if the work of the candidates is not found satisfactory during the period of appointment and if any form of misconduct is found, the appointment will be canceled without any reason.
• As these posts are under NTEP Society, their welfare will not have any relation with Dombivali Municipal Corporation.
• Also, the selected candidate will not be able to file a suit in any court claiming any post on the establishment of Kalyan Hombivali Municipal Corporation. In case of experience, only experience from Government / Semi-Government / Local Self-Government / National Health Mission or National Shrewsbury Removal Program (NTEP) will be accepted. (%) Candidates will be disqualified for interview and appointment if they exert any kind of political pressure.
• The final authority regarding selection / appointment will be vested in the Chairman and Commissioner, Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation, and the right to change or cancel the appointment / appointment process for any reason, without any reason.
• In view of the need for recruitment of vacancies in case of insufficient availability of candidates in the reserved category as per the point nomenclature and in view of timely implementation of National Tuberculosis Eradication Program (NTEP).
• Eligible candidates in open category will be given temporary appointment for the period till 05/11/2021. If all the above terms and conditions are accepted, as well as other terms and conditions applicable from time to time will be binding and will be accepted by the concerned, it will be mandatory to write a guarantee in the presence of the selected candidate.
Date of Direct Interview : 09/02/2021 (Tuesday)
(1) Application Acceptance Time: 9.00 am to 10.30 am
(2) Application Screening Time: 10.30 am to 01.00 am
(3) Interview Time: From 02.00 pm onwards
Place of interview: – Acharya Agre Rangmandir, Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Late Shankarrao Jhunjharrao Complex, Near Subhash Maidan, Shankarrao Chowk, Kalyan (West), or Kalyan, Dist. Thane