The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), was established on 9th March, 1977 by the merger of two national level institutions, viz. the National Institute of Health Administration and Education (NIHAE) and the National Institute of Family Planning (NIFP).
The NIHFW, an autonomous organization, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, acts as an ‘apex technical institute’ as well as a ‘think tank’ for the promotion of health and family welfare programmes in the country.
Post : Pharmacist
Pay Level : Level-5
No. of posts : 01 UR
Age : 18-25 Years
Educational and other qualifications :
Essential : 1. Diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Should be registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
Desirable : Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent
1. Interested and eligible candidates may download the form and submit the same duly filled in along with the application fee and all necessary documents.
2. The crucial date for determining age will be 01/07/2021. Age relaxation for direct recruitment to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Divyangjan/Ex-Servicemen/EWS etc. shall be in accordance with the rules, orders and notifications issued from time to time by the Government of India. The age limit prescribed for direct recruits may not apply to departmental candidates competing as direct recruits.
3. The Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt. /PSU/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel.
4. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for written examination/skill test.
5. Late applications/incomplete applications/interim enquiries will not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate will disqualify the candidate.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute would be final.
8. NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up all the posts, or some of the posts or none of them without assigning any reason. The number of vacancies shown in this Advertisement may vary depending upon the resultant vacancies which may occur due to retirement/promotion etc. No separate advertisement will be published for all such additional vacancies.
9. The Institute at its discretion may conduct written examination/skill test for all/any of the above posts to select the candidates on the basis of merit. The decision of the Director, NIHFW shall be final in this regard.
10. The scheme of examination is attached at Annexure-I.
11. In routine job the employees are required to work/carry out day to day job on Computers therefore, preference will be given to candidates having operational knowledge of Computer.
12. NIHFW will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within specified time. Application forwarded through any other means including by FAX or e-mail will not be entertained.
13. The candidates appointed will be governed by new Contributory Pension Scheme effective from 01.01.2004.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts in prescribed application form (Annexure-II). The application must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
2. No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Divyangjan, female candidates and Departmental candidates. Fee once paid will not be re-funded in any case. Certificate by Head of Department/Organization (Annexure-III), caste certificate in prescribed format in r/o OBC candidates (Annexure-IV) and EWS Certificate in the form attached as Annexure-V should be attached with application form failing which the same will be rejected out rightly.
3. Complete applications along-with duly attested copies of educational qualifications, proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Divyang/ex-servicemen/EWS and experience certificates should reach Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 26.02.2021. Alternatively, the application may be dropped in the drop box kept at the Gate No.1 of the Institute. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of (Pl. write name of the post)”.
4. Please note that only one application form should be used for one post. Application forms found more than one post applied for or for the posts other than advertised through this Advertisement, will be rejected out rightly.