In pursuance to Govt Order No 442-HME of 24.04.2019, applications for the below mentioned posts are hereby invited from the registered pharmacist for running Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra in District kathua on profit sharing basis.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification/ Experience : 10+2 with Diploma In Pharmacy Training course from SMF or any other recognized institute with registration with State paramedical council (License is mandatory)
Age:- upto 40 Years
Nos. of posts : 03
DH Kathua GMC&H) – 01
CHC Hiranagar – 01
Trauma Centre Mahanpur – 01
Selection Criteria :
1. 10+2 =10 Points 3. Diploma in Pharmacy from SMF or any other recognized institute = 70 Points
3. Experience in running Medical shops / knowledge of computerized billing -05 Points
4 Additional higher / related qualification -05 Points
4 Viva Voice – 10 Points
Total 100 Points
Terms & conditions
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state & resident of district kathua
2. The Maximum Age limit shall by 40 years ( Metric Diploma must be attached along with other qualification certificates)
3. Applicant if selected shall have to execute an agreement with the block Medical Officer of the Concerned Institution & have to work under his/ her supervision He shall be designated as Jan aushadhi Store Manager . having responsibility for day to day operation of Jan Aushadhi Store in accordance with terms& condition.
4. The candidate if selected shall have to work in Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra on profit sharing basis.
5. Initial term of hiring shall be one year , may be raised up to three years subject to the satisfactory performance , which shall be vouched by a committee on the basis of the report of the concerned Block Medical officer
6. In case of unsatisfactory performance or violation of agreement, the committee shall be well within its power to terminate the services and substitute him / her. He shall not claim any regular appointment/ regularization in the department in lieu of this arrangement
7. The applicant, if selected shall not be allowed to sell allied medical products, commonly sold in medical shops. They shall also be not allowed to sell medicines other than meant for Pradhan Mantri Jan aushadhi Kendra
8. Besides qualification certificate following list of document are also required
Undertaking on stamp paper duly attested by Class 1 judicial magistrate that he is unemployed NOC from District Industries Centre NOC from district employment officer.
The interested persons with desired qualification, experience & license are hereby requested to report for walk in interview at the office of the chief medical officer kathua near Ramleela Ground on 13 September 2021 from 11:00 am onwards