Chhattisgarh which is very famous by the name of “Dhaan Ka Katora” has a Tribal majority Division in its Northern Side “Surguja”. Surguja was divided into two more Districts. Out of them was Surajpur, which became the 26th District of the State with its Administrative Headquarter situated at Surajpur which has geographical location at 23.22°N latitude and 82.85°E longitude.
It covers a total area of 2786.76 sq km which accommodates 789043 peoples. Surajpur earlier was known as “Daandbulla” which was later termed as “Suryapur” and now appears as “Surajpur” in its latest form.The archaeology, art and architecture of Surajpur is very famous for its religious importance.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 02
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
Terms and Conditions
1. Selection of one will not be ensured only by applying. The original certificates will be examined before the final selection list is released. If found right in this, advance action will be taken for their selection.
2. Candidates desirous of recruiting in more than one post will be required to submit separate applications for each post.
3. Experience certificate for the above advertised posts (related to the post applied for) will be valid only for government institutions, state health resource centers, semi-government and government financially aided institutions. It will be mandatory to have the outgoing serial number and date of the office with clear signature of the head of the office. Candidates will be awarded experience marks as per rules only after having experience related to the post.
4. Employees working in government / semi-government / private institutions will be required to submit their application form along with the NOC from the employer of the respective institutions, otherwise the application will be rejected without any notice.
5. It will be mandatory for the applicant to paste his own colored passport size photo (of the present time) at the prescribed place in the application form and verify it self signed. Simultaneously, it will be mandatory for the applicant to mark his signature at the designated places of the application form.
6. The application form will have to be submitted by the applicant in clear and readable letters with all the necessary entries in the attached format. Incomplete, unclear and inaccurate application forms will not be considered. No separate information will be given to the applicant in this regard.
The applicant should, after seeing all the information in the instructions and application form in the advertisement and carefully ascertain the correct and complete information, such as location.
If any information is found to be incomplete and flawed in the application form, the applicant will have full responsibility. On the basis of error or incompleteness, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection without giving any prior notice to the applicant.
7. Notified vacancies can be changed due to administrative reasons. The number of posts can be reduced / increased or the advertisement can also be canceled.
8. If any change is made in the recruitment rules or directions are issued by the government, then those instructions will be applicable on this release.
9. National Health Mission, CG Service can be terminated by paying a month’s notice or one month’s salary for termination of service. Similarly, the said candidate will have to give information one month before resigning, otherwise one month’s salary will be deposited by him
10. Disabled / Ex-servicemen / Women Reservation will be applicable as per rules. Candidates possessing ‘Special Reservation’ qualification will have to attach documents related to it issued by the competent authority. Otherwise, such candidates will be included in the general category if the certificate is not attached in the application form.
11. SC / ST / OBC category candidates will have to submit caste certificate from the competent authority and verification certificate from the High Level Scrutiny Committee. (Tip: – Holder of permanent caste certificate will be eligible, but it will be mandatory to produce verification certificate within one month) Action will be taken on this subject as per instructions issued by the Government of Chhattisgarh from time to time.
12. According to the appointment order, it will be mandatory to give presence in the posting place. The appointment of the selected candidate will be automatically canceled in the event of not giving his / her presence in the designated time and place of posting.
13. Performance of contractual employee will be done by Appraisal Control Officer.
14. Only the applications of the prescribed qualified candidates will be accepted as advertised in the advertised post.
15. mere appointment to the post applied for will not get the right of appointment. The actual availability of the last vacant posts and other necessary procedures / criteria will depend on it.
16. According to the National Health Mission Recruitment Rules, a class-wise waiting list will also be issued for the said post, the validity of which will be valid for one year from the date of release or till the new recruitment process is completed.
New posts / resignations or posts vacant due to any reason can also be filled from this waiting list during this period.
200 percent up to 25 posts of approved posts, 150 percent for 25 to 50 posts, 100 percent candidates for more than 50 posts will be placed on the waiting list. So that the posts which are vacant in future can be filled immediately.
17. At any stage of the selection process, it is found that any type of treatment is being put in any way by a candidate or an attempt is being made to influence the fair selection process.
So their application will be rejected and no claim in this regard will be accepted. 125 The District Level Selection Committee will have the right to take the maximum decision on any dispute and problem that occurs during the recruitment process, which will be valid for all applicants.
18. It will be mandatory for the applicant to write the name and category (category) of the applied post in clear and readable letters on the application form. If the name of the applied post is not mentioned, the application will be canceled.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Last Date : 16th March, 2021 till 5:00 pm