DHFWS Hisar invites application for filling up of various vacant posts under various schemes of NHM Programme for different Health Institutions of District Hisar purely on contract basis initially up to 31/03/2022 or upto the date approved in NHM Haryana ROP 2021¬22, whichever is earlier.
Name of Scheme : RBSK
No. of Posts : 5 (UR ESM-1, BCA ESM-1, SC ESM-1, BCB-1, EWS-1)
Entry Level Pay (As per Service Bye laws) or as per ROP 2020-21 : Entry level Pay: Rs. 12,500/- per month (Pay Band: 9300-34800 GP: 3200)
Qualification & experience as per Service Bye Laws :
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
(i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Name of Scheme : EMT/RT
No. of Posts : 10 (UR PWD-1, BCA PWD-1, UR ESM-2, SC ESM-1, BCB ESM-1, BCA ESM-1 SC ESP-1, BCA ESP-1, UR-1)
Entry Level Pay (As per Service Bye laws) or as per ROP 2020-21 : Entry level Pay: Rs. 11170/- per month (Pay Band: 5200-20200 GP: 2800)
Qualification & experience as per Service Bye Laws :
(i) Registered B. Pharmacy/ D. Pharmacy/ GNM/ BSc Nursing
(ii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
Age Limit : Minimum Age – 18 years Max Age – 42 years
IMPORTANT PROVISIONS / INSTRUCTIONS
• Online Application can be submitted on Health Department Hisar webportal: haryanahealthhisar.in between 05-08-2021 to 16-08-2021 till 4.00 pm. Rs 200/- per applicant for every post in General Category and Rs. 100/- per applicant for every post in reserved Category, separately will be charged online which will be non-refundable. Applicant has to apply online only.
• Post-wise Date, Time and Venue for Written Test/ Proficiency Test etc will be informed on web portal: rec.haryanahealthhisar.in/ after last date of submission of application form. Applicants are requested to check the Webportal regularly.
• Written test/proficiency test/any other test if prescribed will be held for all the candidates appearing for the concerned posts. Those candidates who are unable to get 40% or less marks in said test would not be shortlisted for further Computer test.
• Four times candidates of the post advertised will be shortlisted after written/proficiency test on merit basis and computer test (Typing Tutor) for the concerned posts. And “Those candidates who are unable to get minimum 40% in Computer test would not be shortlisted for further process.
• No Written test/ proficiency test/ any other test will be held for the post of MBBS Medical Officers and Specialists as per guidelines.
• Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with PINCODE, Passport size photo, Signature, Thumb impression and documents of Educational Qualification, proof of residence & Govt & Semi Govt Experience, Salary Slip etc. should be uploaded online and must bring at the time of test/interview.
• Relevant Post’s Qualification Experience (any State Govt./ Semi Govt/ UT/ any Govt. Board/ Corporation) will be considered.
• Experience Certificate should be supported with Salary slip and to be uploaded.
• Photocopies (Attested) of academic qualifications and work experience etc shall be required to be produced at the time of Test/ interview. And original documents should be available at the time of Test/interview for verification. If Original documents would not be available at the time of interview, Candidature will not be considered.
Preference will be given to the candidate residing in local area (District Hisar) and proof of residence (Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card) will be required. In case of married female candidate, after marriage residence proof will be considered for local area weightage.
• If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance mode/regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Council or joint committee of DEC, UGC and AICTE as the case may be.
It will be responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma from above mentioned authorities as the case may be. The qualification should be completed before closing date of submission of application.
• Age relaxation will be given as per Haryana Govt Rules letter No.22/06/2021-1GS-lll dated 03-02-2021 and as per MD NHM office letter no. NHM/Admin/HR/2020-21/4776-98 dt: 17-08-2020.
• District authorities (Civil Surgeon office) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information. District Health & Family Welfare Society, HISAR has right to cancel any post/written test/computer test & interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard.
District authorities has right to correct any clerical mistake found at later stage of recruitment process. Applicant shall not claim for such clerical mistakes.
• Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by District Authorities (Civil Surgeon Hisar).
• Post of reserve category will be filled up as per Haryana Government policy. Applicant should upload proof of reserved category and should bring in original at the time of Test/interview and upload the attested photocopy.
• Posting Station will be allotted as per merit list. Transfer of a contractual employee shall not be permitted from one place to another except in public interest (as per service bye laws).
• Any additional work/placement under NHM can be assigned by appointing authority. Contract may not be renewed automatically and Civil Surgeon has the right to terminate the contract immediately if performance is found unsatisfactory.
• Selected candidate shall not have any claim for regularization of his/her services based on the duties performed under this contract, as he/ she has been engaged for project financed by Government of India having specific tenure.
• Vide letter no 1/752/NHM/A4/2014/97391-429 datedl 1.03.2014 O/o MD NHM Haryana, ‘There is no provision to allow private practice after duty times or on holidays to staff recruited under NHM”
• Applicant should not be dismissed from any Government/ Semi Government services and should not be punished under any law/Charge sheet and FIR should not be lodged against him.
Last Date : 16-08-2021 till 4.00 pm