In the light of campaign director Jharkhand Rural Health Society Ranchi’s memorandum number 2463 (MD) dated 24.08.2021, applications are invited for appointment from the candidates having desired qualifications and qualifications for the following contract posts on contract basis under National Rural Health Society East Singhbhum district.
The details of eligibility and reservation category wise vacancies for contract based appointment are as follows.
Post : Pharmacists (RBSK)
No of Posts : 14
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institute
2. Registered under Jharkhand Stale Pharmacy council.
3. Computer proficiency (MS Office) internet
Honorarium per Month : Rs 12,600/-
Conditions of selection
1. They will be contracted to work against the accepted honorarium on the basis of contract.
2. District level reservation roster will be admissible in all the above posts.
3. The contract will be admissible for one year, as per requirement it can be extended by one year on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal.
4. On receipt of the information about the certificates being found incorrect by the selected candidates, if they are found to be wrong after checking it, the contract of the concerned personnel will be canceled with immediate effect and taking legal action, the payment of honorarium will also be recovered as per rules.
5. The contract can be terminated by giving one month’s notice or one month advance honorarium to the contractual employees on contract basis. For applying for more than one post, it will be mandatory for the applicant to apply separately along with the prescribed examination fee.
6. According to the advertised qualification, the shortlisted candidates will be included in the further selection process by the committee.
7. The decision of the concerned District Health Committee in the appointment process will be final and binding.
8. The selected candidates on contract basis will be paid the honorarium fixed by the State Government.
9. Apart from this, no facility/allowance will be admissible to them as per the facility/allowance provided by the State Government.
10. According to the advertised qualification, the shortlisted candidates by the committee will be included in the further selection process.
11. The decision of the concerned District Health Committee in the appointment process will be final and binding.
12. The selected candidates on contract basis will be paid the honorarium fixed by the State Government. Apart from this, no facility/allowance will be admissible to them as per the facility/allowance provided to the permanent servants by the State Government. The conditions of advertisement can also be amended / canceled as per the requirement by the District Selection Committee.
13. The District Selection Committee will finalize the East Singhbhum Merit List.
14. Personal correspondence/contact will not be accepted in connection with the appointment. No claim of confirmation of service will be made in future by the candidates selected on the basis of contract.
15. Disabled candidates will be given relaxation in appointment as per the criteria set by the government. In case of any dispute arising out of appointment, the jurisdiction will be Jamshedpur.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION :
1. The last date for submission of application is 27-11-2021. The application form is to be sent to the office of the Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Jamshedpur by registered post / speed post.
The candidates who will send the application by Registered Post / Speed Post, by making a PDF file of the application to be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post and all the certificates / documents attached with it, by making a PDF file of the district’s e-mail email@example.com will definitely send it in the same order, so that the documents can be easily matched at the time of Scrutiny, otherwise the candidate’s application may also be canceled.
It will be mandatory to clearly mention the following information on the top of the envelope, if the advertisement number and the name of the post and the name of the post mentioned on the envelope and the name of the post mentioned in the application are different, the application will be rejected.
2. The above qualification cum qualification Self-attested copies of all necessary educational and technical qualifications, certificates of educational and technical qualifications, experience certificates and reservation in the prescribed form below.
3. Residential certificate (online) issued by the competent authority for claim, caste certificate (online), matriculation certificate related to the date of birth, certificate of computer proficiency (if admissible) and self attested two passport size photographs along with the application form and It is necessary to send along with prescribed fee by 27.11.2021 PM.
4. In the event of non-receipt of application by Speed Post / Registered Post by 05.00 PM to 05.00 PM, the application dated 27.11.2021will not be accepted. Submission of application in any other office will result in rejection of their application.
5. All the attached certificates will have to be fully signed by the candidate and self attested and submitted.
6. Candidates who are presenting the CGPA Score Card for Educational Qualification will also submit the CGPA Conversion Chart along with the Marksheet. Application fee – Rs.500/- for general category/extremely backward class (BC-1)/backward class (BC-2) applicants for each post, Rs.300/- for SC/ST applicants.
7. It will be mandatory to attach the demand draft of the application form, the payment of the draft will be payable in the name of District Rural Health Society, East Singhbhum.
The last date for submission of application is 27-11-2021