Under the National Health Mission, Ahmedabad District Health Society has organized a walk-in interview on the date and time mentioned below to recruit the vacant posts of monthly fixed salary under a contract of 11 months.
According to which the suitably qualified candidates have to download the prescribed specimen form from the website of Zilla Panchayat, Ahmedabad, and appear in person at District Health Society, 7th Floor, Zilla Panchayat, Lal Darwaza, Ahmedabad at their own expense with all the attested documents.
Post: Pharmacist cum Data Assistant
No of posts : 30 (RBSK-24, NHM-6)
Qualification: The candidate should be qualified with a Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
Should be registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council and should be renewed from time to time.
Must have computer knowledge certificate.
Age limit: not more than 40 years
Important instructions to be considered by the applicant while applying in the prescribed form
• The said post is only under 11 months fixed salary contract. After which there will be a permanent right to condemnation.
Moreover, all these places will be subject to the resolutions and circulars of the Government from time to time.
• Candidates should compulsorily attach attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, and experience along with the application.
• Candidates of Female Health Workers Ayush Doctor and Pharmacist whose registration with that Council should be compulsory, and should be renewed during the application period. Candidates who have not registered or renewed their registration will be considered invalid.
• Experience will be taken into account only after obtaining the educational qualification as demanded in the advertisement Work experience will not be taken into account under any circumstances
• Proof of experience. As such, the certificate including the date has to be submitted. As per my experience, the offer letter or appointment letter will be invalid.
• School leaving certificate or date of the birth certificate will be accepted as proof of age.
• In case of all the candidate’s age limit, educational qualification, experience, etc. the status of the last date of application has to be taken into consideration.
• If a female candidate wants to apply in her husband’s name instead of her father’s name, she has to include the marriage certificate with the application form.
• If the candidate has given any details wrongly or is found to be wrong during the recruitment process, then their application will be canceled at that stage.
If the candidate is selected, the appointment will be canceled.
Also, in the future, if the date of birth, educational qualification, age, caste, experience, and other proofs submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment are found to be false or suspicious, appropriate legal action will be taken against the candidate and the appointment will be canceled.
• If there is a need to cancel or change the given advertisement or recruitment due to any reason, in such a case, the full right will be with this office.
The above-qualified candidates will have to attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date with all the supporting documents as requested in their application in person at their own expense at the venue mentioned below.
As per the instructions of the Government from time to time, there will be no claim as the above posts are contract based.
The appointment will be automatically canceled on completion of the term or project.
All rights regarding the recruitment matter shall be reserved to the selection committee.
Walk in Interview
Registration will be from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM on the scheduled day after which the interview will be held.
Venue: District Health Society, 7th Floor, District Panchayat Building, Bhadra, Lal Darwaza, Ahmedabad