Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following vacant posts in the Secunderabad Cantonment Board through recruitment portal i.e. canttboardrecruit.org. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.08.2021 to 21.08.2021. The Secunderabad Cantonment Board is an autonomous local body & service of its employees are governed by Cantonment Fund Servant Rules (CFSR) 1937.
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Pay Scale: 21230- 63010
Post: 2 OBC-1 (18-28 years) SC-1 (18-30 years)
Qualification: D.Pharm passed from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India or equivalent recognized by a Govt. approved Health University
Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and PG (M.Pharm)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Multiple choice objective type computer based examination. There will be a skill test for Post 8. The questions for examination will be set only in English. There will be no interview for any of the above mentioned posts. Date, Time & Venue for Online test will be intimated on website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org in due course of time. Candidates are required to visit website/portal canttboardrecruit.org regularly to check time schedule for written test.
a) The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
b) At the time of Online Test, the candidates must bring documents in supp or t of their Date of Birth and Identity and recent passport size photograph with him/ her along with Admit Card.
c) PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
d) A common examination will be conducted for the Posts 1 & 2, as the required qualifications and syllabus and scheme of the examination are same. The eligible candidates however should submit applications separately for each post.
e) Skill test details for Post 8 will be intimated for the selected candidates in the examination.
General intelligence and reasoning
Time: 90 Min
In Pharmacy includes Introduction to Pharmacopoeias, Metrology & Posology-Calculations of doses on the basis of age, Manufacturing and evaluation various dosage forms, Study of Immunity & Immunological products, Anatomy and Physiology, The concept of health, Concept of disease, etc.
SC/ST/ PWD /Ex-Service men/ Departmental Candidates 200
MODE OF APPLICATIONS:
Online Applications complete in all respect will only be accepted. Any application form received from any other source shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Commencing date for Submission of Online Application 01.08.2021
Last date of receipt of online application 21.08.2021
i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii) The candidate must fulfill the minimum essential qualifications like educational qualification, caste, age, experience etc. as stipulated in this advertisement.
iii) The cut-off date for age will be last date of receipt of application.
iv) If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference.
a) The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
b) The service of the appointed candidate / person will be governed under Cantonment Fund Servant Rules, 1937 as amended from time to time, Cantonments Act, 2006, New Pension Scheme as amended from time to time by the Central Govt.
c) Probation Period:- Appointment of selected candidates shall be provisional as per Cantonment Fund Servant Rules, 1937 as amended from time to time.
d) No conveyance, TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid for appearing for the Online test/ Skill test
e) Candidates already serving in any recognized institution, autonomous body or Central/State Government undertaking should apply through proper channel and should submit such documents at the time of verification of documents.
f) The above posts are on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules. The CEO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
g) If the applicant wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be made through online mode.
h) Applications and fee payment received through offline mode will be summarily rejected and the candidates are advised to apply only through online.
i)The appointment authority shall draw a reserve panel / waiting list in addition to the number of candidates selected as per the notified vacancies. The reserve panel / waiting list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result and the vacancies arising due to non-acceptance of the offer of appointment, candidates not joining the post after acceptance of appointment or the candidates not being found eligible for appointment after verification of documents / certificates or due to resignation of selected candidate(s) within one year of joining the post, shall be filled-up from this reserve panel / waiting list.
j) The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the Competent Authority.
k) The final selection of the candidate is subject to the medical fitness certificate to be issued by the medical officer appointed by the CEO, Secunderabad Cantonment.
How to apply online for the Posts:-
(1) (a) Before applying, the Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
(b) Candidate will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instruction for which is available at the above mentioned site. The time gap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
(c) Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his / her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format.
(d) The admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(e) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at canttboardrecruit.org. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e- mail identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contact till the selection process is completed.
(2) For submission of application, visit the website/portal of canttboardrecruit.org. click on New User Registration.
a) Select Secunderabad from drop down option in the Cantt Board.
b) Select the post to apply from the drop down option.
c) Enter your mobile Number (working) and click to get OTP.
d) You will receive the OTP on your mobile. e) Thereafter, fill the OTP and validation code (CAPTCHA) and click on submit.
(3) The procedure /steps for filling up of application online is briefed below:
STEP 1 : Submission of Application details.
STEP 2 : Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature.
STEP 3 : Payout of application fee online ( if applicable)
(4) The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step-1, Step-2, and Step-3) are completed successfully.
(5) In case candidates are not able to submit fee by closing date, or the application is otherwise is incomplete, his/her candidature will be rejected.
(6) Applicant can view the application details from the already registered user section available on the home page by providing application Number and E-mail id. Applicant is required to ensure that photograph & Signature is visible and fee status changed to paid otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
(7) Check list: Following document(s) should be kept handy before applying online: a) Credit Card/Debit card/ Bank details. b) Scanned image of Photographs (JPG format, size between 20-40 KB) c) Scanned image of Signature (JPG format, size between 10-20 KB)
(8) For further details and online application, please log on Website/Portal: canttboardrecruit.org.
(9) The vacancies advertised are provisional. Decision of the competent Authority would be final with the Recruitment including cancellation of Recruitment process at any stage and no Correspondence in the regard will be entertained.
(10) After submitting the online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online application for the post Applied for.
(11) The Candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for closing date.
(12) Neither the print out of the application nor any document should be sent to this office while applying for the post.
(13) Applicant should avoid submitting multiple applications for a post.
SECUNDERABAD CANTONMENT BOARD
SARDAR PATEL ROAD,
COURT COMPOUND, SECUNDERABAD 500003