South Central Railway was formed on 02.10.1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone.
Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02.10.1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz.
Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17.02.1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01.04.2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.
Post: Pharmacist – 02 Posts
In view of extraordinary circumstances arising on account of Second wave of C 19 Pandemic, in order to provide the effective treatment to C 19 infected patients at Kazipet, C-19 Care Centre at Health Unit/Chilakalaguda, Health Unit /PARLI, Health Unit/Dornakal & Mobile Team for Vaccination and C-19 Testing at Secunderabad to cover the maximum jurisdiction of SC division, South Central Railway is conducting Telephonic/On-line interview for the candidates , who fulfill the qualification, experience and other terms and conditions to be engaged as full time medical staff at above mentioned Health units on contractual basis in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway.
Monthly remuneration in Rupees : Rs.40,470/-
Minimum Qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
Age limit as on : Not below the age of 20 years and not exceeding the age of 33 years.
HOW TO APPLY:-Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents supporting
(i) Age Proof
(ii) Educational qualification
(iii) Experience, if any
In pdf format in one bunch to the following ids on or before 27.04.2021. If not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents, their application will be deemed to be rejected. And also required to fill the online form through Google form given at the following link.
Period of contract:-
For a period of Three months from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exist i.e. up to 30.06.2021.
Mode of lnterview:- Telephonic/Online : Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates.
Candidates please note:-
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail. The time, date and mode of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through their personal mobile number and e-mail id as communicated in the application form.
Terms and conditions:-
1.The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is necessity.
2.The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of three months (03) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists i.e. 30.06.2021, whichever is the earliest.
3.The selected candidates have to work in C-19 CARE CENTRIC at KXJ, C-19 CARE CENTRE at 1IU/CKL, for providing OPD Services at Health Unit / Park, C-19 Vaccination Center at Health Unit/Dornakal & Mobile Team for Vaccination and C-19 and C-19 Testing at Secunderabad.
4.The requirement of Contract Medical Practitioners and Para Medical staff is at C-19 CARE CENTRE at KZJ, C-19 CARE CENTRE at HU/CKL, for providing OPD Sendees at Health Unit / Parli, C-19 Vaccination Cente at Health Unit/Dornakal & Mobile Team for Vaccination and C-19 and C-19 Testing at Secunderabad, willing and eligible candidates from nearby districts will be given preference.
5.Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at least for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put by them on Indian Railways.
6.As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of three months , the rules regarding community reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
7. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to they being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
8. The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection Candidates who submits fake certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
9. Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioners and Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides, Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on recorded telephonic/online video conference call interview scheduled
communicated to them.
11. The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for engagement.
Application in prescribed format along with documents should be mailed to : Pharmacistsmedical@gmail.com