In order to fill the vacancies in the category-C category, it was announced in March, 2019 on the portal through the government’s MahaIT. However, due to the closure of the portal at that time, the examination process could not be completed.
Meanwhile, in view of the background of Covid-19 contagious disease and other contagious diseases, the people in rural areas need to get immediate health care.
It has been decided to fill all the vacancies mentioned in the advertisement given in 2019. The revised details of vacancies to be filled as per the advertisement are as under.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 11
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
1) As per the advertisement in March, 2019, all the divers who have submitted the application for the post related to the health department must go to the website maharddzp.com and create a login ID and password.
2) Candidates who have submitted applications / applications for the 5 categories of Health Worker, Health Worker, Laboratory Orange, Ophthalmologist and Health Supervisor in March, 2019.
Candidates who have submitted applications from other categories besides Social and Educational (SEBC) category are eligible for the examination from the respective category will remain.
3) The Supreme Court in Special Permission Petition No. 15737/2019 and other petitions has decided to cancel the reservation of Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) for appointments in government posts.
The Department of General Administration has given approval to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) to provide benefits to the economically weaker sections in the open category by Government Resolution No. Raadho-4015 / Q. No. 31/16-A, dated 23rd December, 2020.
Accordingly, candidates from Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) category will be eligible to avail reservation in open category or from economically weaker category (EWS). Options should be given on the above mentioned website from 01st September, 2021 to 14th September, 2021.
No change can be made in the option once given by the candidate. However, a candidate from the Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) category who has opted for the Economically Backward (EWS) category is required to submit the certificate of Economically Backward (EWS) category to the District Selection Committee before the examination.
Financially Backward Class (EWS) certificate submitted after the date of examination will not be accepted.
4) Candidates from Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) category will be offered open category option or candidates from Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) category will not be offered financially backward category option.
However, candidates who are eligible for the age limit in the open category will be considered as candidates in the open category. Such candidates will be required to pay the applicable examination fee for the open category (excluding the amount previously paid from the SEBC category) before the examination.
These candidates will be required to pay the fee from 01st September, 2021 to 14th September, 2021 using the available option to pay the fee from the above mentioned website.
5) As per the advertisement of March, 2019, candidates were allowed to apply for one or more Zilla Parishads for online examination. However, now that the government’s Mahapariksha portal has been canceled, the recruitment related to the health department will be done online through OMR Vendor.
Therefore, the candidate can appear for the examination from the same Zilla Parishad. For this, the candidates who have submitted applications for vacancies in more than one Zilla Parishad, will be required to register the option of a single Zilla Parishad for the examination on the above mentioned website from 01st September, 2021 to 14th September, 2021.
6) If the candidate in the newly included category of disabled has applied from open or other category as per the advertisement published earlier in March, 2019, then the candidate will have to be given the option of disabled reservation.
Also, candidates with disabilities who have already submitted their applications are required to give options as per the newly published advertisement for persons with disabilities as the post-wise reservation of persons with disabilities is changing.
7) Earlier, the written test was given by the candidates from which examination center the actual examination center will be given. As per the order of priority, the candidate will be sent an admission letter from the concerned district.
8) As per the advertisement of March, 2019, the candidates who have applied for more than one Zilla Parishad for one post for online examination have paid the examination fee at all places.
However, since the candidates will be able to appear for the examination in one place, in order to avail the additional examination fees paid by the concerned candidates, the required bank details have to be mentioned on the above mentioned website.
Last Date : 21st September, 2021